kayumanggi

BRIDGE OF SPIES | 10.16.15 | Disney | final domestic gross: $72,313,754

is war horse any good? never seen it and wanna give it a try. is it worth the time to see it or not very good?

I fucking hated War Horse.

The only redeemable thing about the movie is if you watch it like a slasher movie.

This fucking horse wanders around Europe like Forrest Gump, but unlike Gump where things turn interesting and endearing...instead, everyone he meets DIES.

Watch it like a horror movie. Be entranced by those soulless dead horse eyes as he takes you on a journey through madness.

• Like 2

yea tin tin trailer looked like shit but war horse trailer looked pretty good actaully

Did not like War Horse.

Tintin is fun in my opinion, as long as you can live with a little uncanny valley. It's a silly adventure, but I enjoyed it.

War Horse is a good movie, just was too old fashioned for a lot of people I think. The movie probably would have gotten showered with awards and been a big box office hit back in like '96. I remember liking Tintin, but I've never felt the desire to re-watch it however. A.I., Munich, The Lost World, and Indy 4 are really the only Spielberg films I don't like. I swear, even thinking about Munich puts me in a semi-catatonic state. God what a boring film .

Edited by MovieMan89