grim22

Weekend Actuals 6/13-6/15 or whatever, who cares anymore. This summer sucks

Nah, it's still a lame rehash of the superior Superman 78, regardless of what anyone felt about MOS, SR is just as unloved and uncared for and forgotten about now as it was when it came out

Thats not true John, it  sold almost as good as MOS on HV BO.. Look it up if you dont believe me my friend..

Its definitely got some fans behind it. They only made MOS because they wanted at least 500M for SR..Pit it fell about 100M short or Brandon would still be Superman.

Superman Returns >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Man of Steel.

Everyone bags on Returns but I think most haven't watched it in years. Give it a solid re-watch, the color plate, music,cinematography, and sheer number of classic "movie" moments if you will, far exceeded MOS. 

Posted Image

• Like 3

Nah, it's still a lame rehash of the superior Superman 78, regardless of what anyone felt about MOS, SR is just as unloved and uncared for and forgotten about now as it was when it came out

Since MOS or the year before had you sat down and given Returns a proper viewing? 

Since MOS or the year before had you sat down and given Returns a proper viewing?

Yes and it still sucks. It still is a lame rehash of Superman 78 (which is a good movie) it still has a lame ending introducing "Superboy" leading to hardly anyone wanting a sequel, it still lost money, and it is still forgotten about completely Edited by John Marston

Maleficent is so bad. I am just happy for Jolie.

I think like folks are posting in forums. >Everyone loves her and the fact is she may not be around for much longer. There are rumours her body is riddled with cancer. So I also think fans just wanted her to win Cjohn.  I hope she is truly recovering but just losing her brests to prevent the dreaded Big C is so sad and Im actually planning on seeing it maybe once just to show love  for Angelina.

Could be that TDK effect where everyone wants to see what could be her last work and wants her to win. If heath hadnt died TDK would have not made 530+M domestic.

Yes and it still sucks. It still is a lame rehash of Superman 78 (which is a good movie) it still has a lame ending introducing "Superboy" leading to hardly anyone wanting a sequel, it still lost money, and it is still forgotten about completely

Can people not bring up box office in a debate over a film's quality?

I think like folks are posting in forums. >Everyone loves her and the fact is she may not be around for much longer. There are rumours her body is riddled with cancer. So I also think fans just wanted her to win Cjohn.  I hope she is truly recovering but just losing her brests to prevent the dreaded Big C is so sad and Im actually planning on seeing it maybe once just to show love  for Angelina.

Could be that TDK effect where everyone wants to see what could be her last work and wants her to win. If heath hadnt died TDK would have not made 530+M domestic.

She is not sick lol. she took  her breasts as a preventive measure. I also took my thyroid because my 2 brothers and my sister had thyroid cancer.

Edited by paul75