stripe

Monday Numbers: 22J 6.9,HTTYD2 5.1,Malef 2.2

They just released an hysterical new picture of Shredder in TMNT. Check the official thread of the movie. It is worth it. 

The first live action TMNT shall always be the best. All the sequels have sucked big time. :(

They just released an hysterical new picture of Shredder in TMNT. Check the official thread of the movie. It is worth it. 

I'm honestly not seeing what is wrong with the picture. It looks like the Shredder from the new series to quite some extent.

22 JS was doing big business today at my theater in SE WI.  And the word of mouth from people leaving was nothing but positive.

I thought the first one was so-so, but really enjoyed the sequel.  

Far too many F bombs but that seems to be what people want.

Got a red band trailer for Sex Tape, which was really awkward with so many younger people in the theater.

Edited by rainbowtrout

I would ordinarily agree, but with the lack of competition I see much stronger legs then the previous installments had. That plus the fact that the action is "on a whole other level" (according to Robert) will spread good WOM IF the movie is decently entertaining.

Kinda like how everyone just knew that DoFP was going to have much better legs because of the insane WOM?  

TF4 isn't going to be any different from any other big release this summer and it certainly isn't going to sprout magical legs at the box office.  I don't care how insane the action is, it's still the 4th Transformers movie.  Everyone has already seen it before.

• Like 1

Got a red band trailer for Sex Tape, which was really awkward with so many younger people in the theater.

Well, shit, it's an R-rated movie. Dafuq were they doing there in the first place?

• Like 1

Kinda like how everyone just knew that DoFP was going to have much better legs because of the insane WOM?  

Well, come on, now. Look at that awesome W/E drop. Legs for DOFP obviously developing. Might end up like Frozen in Japan...one never knows.  :lol:

• Like 1

Father's Day Sunday helped with that drop. Honestly that hold is nothing special.

Jesus fucking Christ, you're like a wet blanket!  :mellow:

I was kidding!

Though, in all honesty, that drop was by far the best except Chef, which is a different beast altogether.

Lighten up, dude!

• Like 1

No idea. Other theories suggest it is the bastard son of 47 Ronin and Nightmare on Elm Street.

Silver Samurai(The Wolverine version) and Edward Scissorhands :P

Posted Image

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 2

I had little kids at my showing too. Some parents just dont care. 

Well, they should then shut the fuck up when their kids are fucking in the master bedroom at 14, while listening to foul rap devil music.

Well, shit, it's an R-rated movie. Dafuq were they doing there in the first place?

I had kids, and I mean under 8 years old to infant age, in a midnight showing of the reboot of Friday the 13th.  Kids in R-rated movies happens a lot

• Like 1

I had kids, and I mean under 8 years old to infant age, in a midnight showing of the reboot of Friday the 13th.  Kids in R-rated movies happens a lot

It sure does. Some parents are wonderful like that. I know that I appreciated it when I was younger.