BK007

Wed #s (RTH) 22JS 5.7 HTTYD2 4.8 Mal 2.4

I think it has to do with Cineplex's family movie promotion. See a movie before 11am and pay $2.50. I could definitely see Lego Movie being one of the options for kids.

Can't argue with that. Seems to be a good movie and it is well liked so.

• Like 1

Blankments, have the mods supplied you with a new stash of likes yet?I only recently discovered what a like was. I originally thought the red on the bell was a warning and I was in danger of being banned because I'd posted something unacceptable. Now I know what they are, they're kind of addictive..........

• Like 8

Blankments, have the mods supplied you with a new stash of likes yet?I only recently discovered what a like was. I originally thought the red on the bell was a warning and I was in danger of being banned because I'd posted something unacceptable. Now I know what they are, they're kind of addictive..........

Freshman! You have to like this post or me and the other senior members are gonna throw you in the trash can and give you a swirlie.Jk im not a bully, but liking is mandatory and stuff.Edit, oohhh thats 2013, not 14. Well still. Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 5

Freshman! You have to like this post or me and the other senior members are gonna throw you in the trash can and give you a swirlie.

Jk im not a bully, but liking is mandatory and stuff.

As you wish, Mr President.

Posted Image

• Like 3