If it bombs

"OH MY GODDDD"

Posted Image

If it does 120 million +

"OH MY GODDDD"

Posted Image

Around 100 million:

Posted Image

I have a feeling my man Tucci will be spectacularly awful in this.

And I will enjoy every minute of it.

• Like 5

I have a feeling my man Tucci will be spectacularly awful in this.And I will enjoy every minute of it.

I hope so...but you never know. John Malkovich is awesome. He was simply awful in Dark of the Moon.

• Like 1

People are talking about Wahlburgers and Tucci and icon Nicola Peltz but I feel like no one is adequately hyping up TJ Miller in Trans4mers

He may hit 100% TJ Miller with Bay at the helm

• Like 4

Too tired for Jersey Boys so instead I'll give you Legally Blonde the musicalBlank: There! Right There!Look at that tan, that tinted fin.Look at the killer shape he's in.Look at that slightly liking chin.Oh Please he's God, totally God.Tele: I'm not about to celebrate.Every trait could indicate the totally great expatriate.This guy's not God, i say not God.All: That is the elephant in the room.Well is it relevant to assumethat a man who posts with numeis automatically radically the Way?Fancyarcher: But look at his way for projectionsBlank: Look at his love for Jersey erectionsTele: There's the eternal paradox.Look what we're seeing.Blank: What are we seeing?Tele: Is he God?Blank: Of course he's God.Tele: Or Asgardian?All: ohhhhhh.God or Asgardian?It's hard to guaranteeIs he God or Asgardian?MrPink: Well, hey don't look at me.Jandrew: You see they bring their boys up different in those charming foreign worlds.They play with something curled.All: In shiny shirts and tiny girdles.God or foreign fella?The answer could take weeks.They will say things like "Mjolnir"while they kiss you on both cheeks.Blank: Oh please.All: God or Asgardian?There's fifty shades of gray.MrPink: Depending on the time of day, Nolanites go either way.All: Is he God or Asgardian?orJohn Marston: There! Right There!Look at that condescending tease.Seen it on every poster with ease.That is a Marvelite wheeze.That guy's not God, I say with no nod.All: That is the elephant in the room.Well is it relevant to presumethat a psychic with a bloomBlank: Is predictingly, addictinglyTele: depictingly, afflictlinglyJandrew: restrictingly-contrictinglyMrPink: evictingly, inflictinglyAll: GOD!OFFICIALLY GOD!OFFICIALLY GOD GOD GOD GODDAMMITGod or Asgardian?Tele: So stylish and relaxed.All: Is he God or Asgardian?Tele: I think his posts are waxed.Jandrew: But they bring their boys up different there.It's culturally diverse.It's not a fashion curse.All: If he wears a eyepatch or bears a staff.God or just exotic?I still can't crack the code.Empire: Yet his posts are hypnoticbut he often wants to get blowed.All: Huh.God or Asgardian?There's fifty shades of gray.Claire Holt: But if he turns out single I'm free at 8 on saturday.All: Is he God or Asgardian?God or Asgardian?God or Asgard-Fancyarcher: Wait a minute!Give me a chance to crack this guy.I have an idea I'd like to try.Tele: The board is yours.Fancyarcher: So Mr. Rth...These alleged numbers for Jersey Boys have been posted for...?RTH: A few hoursFancyarcher: And your username again is...?RTH: Rth.Fancyarcher: And your brother's name is...?RTH: Spatulashack.I'm sorry! I misunderstand. You say brother.I thought you say adopted bro. Carlos is my adopted bro.Spatula: You bastard!You lying bastard!That's it.I no cover for you, no more!Members.I have a big announcement.This man is God and Asgardian!Neither is disgrace!you've got to stop your beinga completely avoiding disgrace!It's we, who's got your numbersNo matter what he say.I swear he never ever ever lie to you, no way.You're such a God.You big parfait!You flaming angel in cabaret.RTH: I've got actuals!Spatulashack: You did not yesterday.So if I may, I'm proud to say,He's God!All: And Asgardian!Spatulashack: He's God!All: And Asgardian!Spatulashack: He's God!All: And Asgardian and God!RTH: Fine okay I'm God!All: WOO-HAAAAA!Rth and Spatulashack: Fine. Okay. We're Gods!

ROTFL again lol...love it your awesome
  • Like 3

People are talking about Wahlburgers and Tucci and icon Nicola Peltz but I feel like no one is adequately hyping up TJ Miller in Trans4mers

He may hit 100% TJ Miller with Bay at the helm

Don't sleep on :WHATanabe:

Or Kelsey Grammar.

• Like 2

I think you guys need to break the habit with these Linkin Park/Pink crossovers.

Can't. We want to leave you numb in the end.Okay. That was bad. I'm sorry.
  • Like 6

Actually if I get a decent amount of likes on that last bit, I might just post an Avenue Q parody tomorrow:D

this is random but was that you who took a film course with the lecturer giving shitty box office predictions

and big yes for the Avenue Q parody. It would be awesome if there would be a film version of Avenue Q, even. 

• Like 2