#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

LOL Jolie is not at all dying, silly. Stop falling for everything you see on the covers of those BS supermarket tabloids.

Shes weighing 85 lbs filmlover, and I believe I posted my friend in England had seen her and says she looks really sick man. This  aint about tabloids... Thats the same things folks said about swayze and the Apple Founder steve jobs.

Use commons sense people she wouldnt admit shes dying, none of them do. And with actors its also a big business problem. Lords of London wont insure you for big bucks if they feel anything could be  terminal.

You have to look with better eyes. Its the same I tell Tele listening to BS from  snowcoated reports instead of military ones who tell you the low down and why they dont talk about earths hollow points.

When astronauts and jet pilots leak stuff and you have things like disclosure projects, only the daft chalk it up to just bull in my opinion.

• Like 1

:sadno:

Her mom had stage 4 brest and uterous cancer guy. Look up how fast it kills women.. Signs of the body fading , massive weight loss, weakness and blackouts. Jolie has experienced both. Now weither its because of the surgery and recooperation process or something more serious time will tell. But dont ever think tabloids  and media are always wrong. They knew Patrick was terminal long before he went to Diane Sawyer and the same with steve jobs.

What did both these folks and their related publist say.. Its all bull shit.

Just food for thought, but personally I think something is up with Jolie. I hope not though..

• Like 1

Shes weighing 85 lbs filmlover, and I believe I posted my friend in England had seen her and says she looks really sick man. This  aint about tabloids... Thats the same things folks said about swayze and the Apple Founder steve jobs.

Use commons sense people she wouldnt admit shes dying, none of them do. And with actors its also a big business problem. Lords of London wont insure you for big bucks if they feel anything could be  terminal.

You have to look with better eyes. Its the same I tell Tele listening to BS from  snowcoated reports instead of military ones who tell you the low down and why they dont talk about earths hollow points.

When astronauts and jet pilots leak stuff and you have things like disclosure projects, only the daft chalk it up to just bull in my opinion.

Posted Image

• Like 3

Everything is awesome.

:whip:

Pierre alot of folks here make everything out to be a joke. Then its annouced Jolie has died and then they say Kal and others worrying about her were right.

What do you think. She looks not to well to me.. Havent seen any recent video of her lately though.. Share your thoughts on my BO theory.

Look at the boost Batman got when Ledger overdosed or one of the movies JackPalance did when folks found out he was sick.

Also John Wayne in the shootist. :) Clear examples of audiences attending when  they hear constant s tuff that the actor or actress tthat they belove is in trouble.

Another star who go a boost to her TV BO was actress Elisabeth Montgomery of Bewitched. Look at the ratings of her TV movie when audiences found out she had stage 4 stomach cancer.

EDGE OF TOMOROW'S number does sort of reflect a decline in Tom Cruise's star power.. Hmmm, I wonder: When RDJ retires from IRONMAN after TA3, you think Hollywood would try to court Tom Cruise to replace him???

Agreed.  I've been both surprised by how much I've liked Cruise's recent work and how poorly they've done at the boxoffice.  

Pierre alot of folks here make everything out to be a joke. Then its annouced Jolie has died and then they say Kal and others worrying about her were right.

What do you think. She looks not to well to me.. Havent seen any recent video of her lately though.. Share your thoughts on my BO theory.

Look at the boost Batman got when Ledger overdosed or one of the movies JackPalance did when folks found out he was sick.

Also John Wayne in the shootist. :) Clear examples of audiences attending when  they hear constant s tuff that the actor or actress tthat they belove is in trouble.

Another star who go a boost to her TV BO was actress Elisabeth Montgomery of Bewitched. Look at the ratings of her TV movie when audiences found out she had stage 4 stomach cancer.

(shrugs) I think she looks fine to me. A bit thin, but no different than any other female actress. Then again, I don't know much about her personal life ^_^

• Like 1

I really liked Frozen and I went to see the film after hearing how good it was.

Frozen was good , but didnt you notice the 3rd act is amongst the weakest of all the great disney flicks. It took something away from the film quality for me and I thought it was way overhyped. Still one of the best.  I gave it a 8.5.-8.8

Dragon 2 10/10

Music wise  No movie since the 90s come close to magic of Frozen, but is a film about just the song and the first act though is what Im saying.

She looks just fine to me these days. LOL lay off the National Enquirer, bud.

• Like 1

(shrugs) I think she looks fine to me. A bit thin, but no different than any other female actress. Then again, I don't know much about her personal life ^_^

Well you know they say Law of attraction  speak only what you want to happen for yourself and others so let me saythings more postive that Jolie will have a long career and filled with bliss and long long life and see all her kids reach adulthood.

Hows that my friend for more positivity. :)  ..

What you rate Mal out of 10?

• Like 1

She looks just fine to me these days. LOL lay off the National Enquirer, bud.

They got the Swayze and Jobs right though. Just saying.. But Pierre said she just looks thin and hes seen video of her recently. So Hopefully all is okay. Just gave some examples of BO, TV BO going up though when  audiences think a top actor doesnt have long to live.

Can you imagine how big Indy5 would be if Harrison was sick and  rumours abound that he was about to go to the great beyond.

See what Im saying? Indy 5 would beat That James Bond Film  Sky something  for sure in a situation like that.

Every tom dick and harry would want to see harrisons last work as Indy.

Well you know they say Law of attraction  speak only what you want to happen for yourself and others so let me saythings more postive that Jolie will have a long career and filled with bliss and long long life and see all her kids reach adulthood.

Hows that my friend for more positivity. :)  ..

What you rate Mal out of 10?

I gave Mal an 8/10 :)

• Like 2

If 1 could go back in Time at that point on OPRAH'S Show when Tom Cruise jumped up and down on her couch, let's say we go back and redo that and it never happened.. Would his career be better as a result than it is now??? Discuss??? :thinking: 

Well I think his career fell badly because he overpushed the cultist thinking of Scientology BKB, so I agree had he not looked so crazy attack  people Like brooke shields  for their belief that some drugs can help women with  depression after giving birth etc.

I think he would still be brining in big dollars at the BO.. It was the couch and the other over the top Scientology pushing hes been doing since War of the Worlds that did him in a bit I think.

Good topic.

Frozen was good , but didnt you notice the 3rd act is amongst the weakest of all the great disney flicks. It took something away from the film quality for me and I thought it was way overhyped. Still one of the best.  I gave it a 8.5.-8.8

Dragon 2 10/10

Music wise  No movie since the 90s come close to magic of Frozen, but is a film about just the song and the first act though is what Im saying.

I'd give it a 8.5 9 / 10 - I really really liked it, and I thought the songs were terrific, I was only dissatisfied with the reveal of who the real villain was. Thought it was kinda predictable.

Dragon 2 is excellent though, I even liked it more than the first.

• Like 1

I gave Mal an 8/10 :)

Are you exctied that Harrison Ford is gunho for Indy 5 and no reboot planned Pierre. I personally will boycott an Indy if Harrison is still healthy to do the role. Once Harrison is looking too old then they can reboot the character.  Isay let Ford do at least 2 more films :)

• Like 1

I'd give it a 8.5 9 / 10 - I really really liked it, and I thought the songs were terrific, I was only dissatisfied with the reveal of who the real villain was. Thought it was kinda predictable.

Dragon 2 is excellent though, I even liked it more than the first.

Yep man Fancy you are wise beyond your younger years my friend when it comes to analysing things and movies.

My thoughts exactly that Frozen drop a huge ball with that lackluster silly villain thing.  I mean that was too damn obvious and a huge letdown..

And yes my friend I cant believe I enjoyed Dragon more than Xmen2014. Thats quite a feat.

Im 40 an on my date with a blonder and her friends wondering if I just waisted by 12bucks lol  and Im floored from start to finish.

And wow even a shocker thrown into the mix. :-o!!

• Like 1