#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Black and White sucked. Both games and anime.

I am not sure why they took Misty and Brock out of the anime. At least Brock should be just as regular as Ash. 

• Like 2

Waitttttt, is the reason people had a problem with Pokemon was because they evolved? I remember my parents telling me our pastor or some dude said I shouldnt be exposed it. I always wondered what was the deal, was that is? Other from the seizures and stuff. And my parents nor I cared, but if that was true, thats very silly and stupid. The evolution of them is what makes it interesting.

Our pastor believe that Pokemon was satanic. My parents tried to forbid me from playing it but I didn't budge. Shit I learned more in life from Pokemon than I did in school.

• Like 7

I am not sure why they took Misty and Brock out of the anime. At least Brock should be just as regular as Ash. 

That wasn't the problem. The problem was lack of development for him and his Pokemon. He caught way to many and neglected a lot and then we he gets to the league he loses to a rookie trainer.

• Like 2

I haven't played Pokemon in like 12 years  :ph34r:

I turn 25 in two days. Feeling so old, I can't imagine how Tele feels

(Yes I was born the day Batman came out)

• Like 4

That wasn't the problem. The problem was lack of development for him and his Pokemon. He caught way to many and neglected a lot and then we he gets to the league he loses to a rookie trainer.

:rofl: I actually saw that. I started to re-watch it in that moment. Embarrassing. They don't do those like in the past.

Digimon 4 and 5 also sucked badly. Digimon 6 I started to see last Monday and it is good so far. 

• Like 1

I showed my parents a picture of Pikachu. They couldnt remember his, but they knew he was a Pokemon. Also, the way Pikachu broke out into the mainstream and became a fan favorite with girls was amazing. You couldnt keep Pikachu plushes on shelves.I think I had Pikachu bedroom slippers. I dont remember, but I hope I did.

• Like 4

I haven't played Pokemon in like 12 years  :ph34r: I turn 25 in two days. Feeling so old, I can't imagine how Tele feels (Yes I was born the day Batman came out)

Try turning 40
  • Like 3

I turn 21 latter this year. Still love Pokemon and Digimon. The first seasons have a special place in my heart. Those were the days. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 4