#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Wait? You don't get that? You didn't wrote it? Where is Tele?  <_<

Are you kidding me? That was all Tele. I didn't edit because it looked like it made sense but I was just like "Wtf?"...

Maleficent is increasing this weekend in Portugal. What in the fuck...  :o Honestly, this thing won when in 7 days it passed Oz's total over here.

At least, HTTYD2 is also increasing from that atrocious OW (sold 16500 tickets in the first 4 days, in comparison, the first sold 50000 in the first 4 days). 

What artistic risks did Maleficent take.

#1 going different way than the original, #2 how many commercial movies for kids are about someone who does something trully evil lol ^_^

Maleficent is increasing this weekend in Portugal. What in the fuck...  :o Honestly, this thing won when in 7 days it passed Oz's total over here.

700m here we goooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BobbyJohn

Are you kidding me? That was all Tele. I didn't edit because it looked like it made sense but I was just like "Wtf?"...

I still don't know what is Verizon :lol: 

Dying to see this. The Before Sunrise movies are kind of the trilogy of our generation. Toy Story who. Lord of the Rings what. 

Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD has collected $1.6M playing in only Germany, Austria and German-Switzerland. US & UK drop July 11.

Really curious if this will be 2014's breakout drama crowd-pleaser, hope so!

Finland report: 

This weekend was midsummer, aka the worst box office weekend of the year. Most theaters were closed and a movie can be number one with less than 10k sold tickets. 

End of Finland report. 

• Like 1