#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Ps stayed to end to see if somehow you know that bad thing is averted or something special, shoot I hate when they dont give us any payoff after the credits of such a great film.. GRRR LOL

Well at least Hiccup and co are happy and fine and

Hiccup is now the leader of the vikings.

Even if

Drago is still alive possibly.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

Personally I see nothing wrong with crying at a movie. I do it all the time.

I try to date girls based off their personalities and less on their looks.

Dude your learning at far younger age than I. Seems alot of us men are in dumb mode and think we have a fine catch if a female is looker, but its definitely more important to have a girl with a heart than so much one who can model in FHM. :)

HIGH FIVE!! Heck sometimes you get a bit of both when your aiming for a non air-head type of damsel by the way. :)

• Like 1

My sister has a phd in that natural doctor field....She actually says alot of the folks who get these sicknesses its tied

to drug use or all the Genetically modified foods folks eat. So you never know.

Do you think she is as healthy as she claims or will be another Steve Jobs and Patrick  Swayze denial thing going on to the public?

But that would also explain her symptoms and the way she looks as well. She's not a spring chicken anymore and it's pretty much common knowledge heavy drug use ages people faster.

Probably a more likely explanation than she's got a terminal illness...

Posted Image

• Like 3

Well at least Hiccup and co are happy and fine and

Hiccup is now the leader of the vikings.

Even if

Drago is still alive possibly.

Yes indeed. Oh Drago is played by that great african actor Dimon Han something from Amistad and ton of great movieS> Hah

hah cool. He has a great voice!!

• Like 1

He's using a human shield. Have a heart.

Edit: Nevermind. If you knock off Telemachos, you have a shot at getting promoted. It all makes sense now

Mercy?

Posted Image

Posted Image

I eat squirrels for breakfast ;)

In Gandolf Voice " THOU SHALT NOT PASSSSSSSSS!!""""""

Awwwwwww, that's cute!

Cute that you think an 80 year old man can stop the Mockingjay :lol:

Dude your learning at far younger age than I. Seems alot of us men are in dumb mode and think we have a fine catch if a female is looker, but its definitely more important to have a girl with a heart than so much one who can model in FHM. :)

HIGH FIVE!! Heck sometimes you get a bit of both when your aiming for a non air-head type of damsel by the way. :)

I got taught the whole "looks aren't what matter" thing at a young age.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

But that would also explain her symptoms and the way she looks as well. She's not a spring chicken anymore and it's pretty much common knowledge heavy drug use ages people faster.

Probably a more likely explanation than she's got a terminal illness...

Posted Image

Well her mom did have both of the top cancers and died at early age though and both are highly hereditary

Yes indeed. Oh Drago is played by that great african actor Dimon Han something from Amistad and ton of great movieS> Hah

hah cool. He has a great voice!!

Djimon Hounsou and yes he's a very good actor with a very good voice.

Well her mom did have both of the top cancers and died at early age though and both are highly hereditary

She had a double mastectomy and has been planning a hysterectomy for months. You don't plan to have a hysterectomy if you've already got advanced cancer...you just go ahead and have one.

Wait...am I missing something here? Like flirting between k1stpierre and kal?

Posted Image

It's certainly going better for Kal this time than his attempt with Ecstasy. Though in that one he did kinda "threaten" her if she didn't reveal her name.

• Like 6