#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Spectacular for Jersey Boys. Honestly, haven't been more wrong all summer. Thought it would only do that much in its entire OW. Thought it looked like crap and had no appeal to most audiences, and I'm a huge theatre person.

Mediocre for TLAM2, though strong relative to budget. Won't increase from the first though, which has to be a let down. Honestly, I have little interest in seeing TLAM2, and I absolutely LOVED the first. It has nothing to do with the reviews, it just LOOKED unfunny. Trailer was very poor, and made it look like the HO2 of this franchise. And honestly, the sentiment was shared by alot of my friends- and we're the main target for this movie! Disappointing, because the first was an absolute sensation here. 

• Like 3

Also, a BOF meetup is imminent. There's like, five of us in South Florida right now, and in the fall there's legit like seven of us in very close proximity in DC. Plus, LA, London, and Toronto all have multiple members. 

• Like 3

TLAM2: 14/30

JB: 7/16

Pretty low multipliers for both and quite different from Rth.

RTH numbers were super early. He'll adjust if necessary.

Edited by ECSTASY

Just ate...2 Corn on the cobs2 Hamburgers3 Hot Dogs1 plate of Arroz Con Pollo3 slices of skirt steak3 cups of Coke1 Tres Leches cupcakeFuck.Think Like a Fat Man?

• Like 7

How in the hell does an animated film with fantastic reviews fall by near or more than 50% during a weekend with weak openers? 

Is this unheard of? 

Dragon might be getting mixed reviews from parents.Or everyone is still watching Frozen and LEGO at home. :ph34r: