La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

Seeing TF4 on the eve of my birthday, on the 5th, at 8PM. If I enjoy it, all the better.If not...at least it'll finish before midnight, and my birthday will not have been ruined.

• Like 1

watching The Matrix Reloaded right now. I know some people don't like this one but I think it's an awesome sequel. It's just too bad revolutions sucked so much.

• Like 1

the fact that rocky iv uses Burning Heart and then there's a training montage set to Hearts on Fire like, 5 mintues later has always been my favorite thing about it.

that whole montage in Rocky 4 to Hearts on Fire especially when he picks up the carriage with everyone in it and his chest explodes that has to be my favorite manly part of any Rocky movie.
  • Like 1

Why do people hate Benjamin Button so much? It got Oscar nominations and shit. 

I don't hate it even though it's at the bottom of my list. I'd give it a 7/10. It's just that his other movies are better :)

Why do people hate Benjamin Button so much? It got Oscar nominations and shit.

because it's a really bad remake of Forrest Gump

the fact that rocky iv uses Burning Heart and then there's a training montage set to Hearts on Fire like, 5 mintues later has always been my favorite thing about it.

It's not even 5 minutes.

It's literally about 11 seconds from one montage to the next. There's a scene where Rocky embraces with Adrian with no dialogue and it goes straight into Hearts on Fire. My friend (who is a giant Rocky nut) and I laugh at this all the time.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

watching The Matrix Reloaded right now. I know some people don't like this one but I think it's an awesome sequel. It's just too bad revolutions sucked so much.

TMR goes off the rails a bit at the end, but getting there is so much fun. The first film is just eons better, and the third film eons worse.

• Like 2

Rocky IVRockyRocky BalboaRocky IIIRocky II(really until the fight it's kind of dull)I'm told something named Rocky V exists. I do not acknowledge this

there's a rocky 5?
  • Like 1

that whole montage in Rocky 4 to Hearts on Fire especially when he picks up the carriage with everyone in it and his chest explodes that has to be my favorite manly part of any Rocky movie.

More training montages should end with people climbing mountains and screaming their opponent's name, I agree.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 3

I like in the No Easy Wait montage, Stallone shifts the car into gear 18 times and never looks at the road

This happens in a lot of driving scenes in film. Especially chase scenes. You're already going sixty, what would shifting do but slow you down?