John Marston

Thursday Numbers (RTH) HTTYD2 3.1,22J 2.9,Malef/TLAM2 1.7 | actuals on p19

lol ever seen CLI airline bookings

:aLAXJFKCHI0628UAQ

availability lAX to JFK via CHI on 2806 flying United in Q class

I used Amadeus system, so it was a bit different, but yeh... :P

I think it's shitty to tweet during the movie while people payed to see the movie. I don't care about what they think of the movie. And that whining about an hour or two lost is just bullshit if it their job.

• Like 6

I think it's shitty to tweet during the movie while people payed to see the movie. I don't care about what they think of the movie. And that whining about an hour or two lost is just bullshit if it their job.

I agree with you Crispy 

• Like 1

I find it hilarious that these people probably had preconceived notions going in with them already and yet still slapped down their money on opening night to go watch it. Paramount Steven Spielberg and Michael Bay thanks you.

• Like 4

I love the Transformers series but there is no guarantee I'm going to like this one much as the others. The entire dynamic and the entire cast has changed.but I always try to go into every show with an open mind. This one will be no different.

• Like 5

I love the Transformers series but there is no guarantee I'm going to like this one much as the others. The entire dynamic and the entire cast has changed.but I always try to go into every show with an open mind. This one will be no different.

Yeah I love the first and third. Hated the second. I don't know how i well feel about this one. 

• Like 1

@jerslater: HOW THE FUCK IS THERE STILL AN HOUR AND 55 MINUTES LEFT OF THIS MOVIE.@jerslater: I'm waiting in the lobby until Mark Wahlberg stops talking. I won't go back in. You can't make me.@jerslater: There's an hour left. An hour of my life. Someday I'll be dying and I'll wish I had just one more hour, and I'll flashback to this moment.@jerslater: North Korea was right. We are the enemy. We must be stopped.@jerslater: I'm just wandering around the theater lobby thinking about death and I can still hear Mark Wahlberg yelling about Lucky Charms.@jerslater: Imagine Dragons are screaming at me. Maybe it's over. Maybe it will never truly be over.@jerslater: Maybe Transformers lasts forever and it is us and we are it.@jerslater: Truly Mark Wahlberg is our Markiest actor.

Say goodbye to Gopher. I've already had a video conference with water bottle and tele (yes i woke tele up at 5AM). Recommended to them that gopher gets suspended for a minimum of 6 months for making slanderous posts and remarks towards transformers. There is no place at these forums for gophfers negativity. Edited by baumer
  • Like 9

I find it hilarious that these people probably had preconceived notions going in with them already and yet still slapped down their money on opening night to go watch it. Paramount Steven Spielberg and Michael Bay thanks you.

i was thinking why do they do this job if you are ready to complain or whine about 2 hours of your life lost, I mean they did know the movies run time before they got in and if they hated the others as much as this, why go and see the fourth movie in the franchise? If it is their job, aren't they supposed to give the movie their full attention, so that they can give full review. They probably missed half the movie through tweeting or whining.
  • Like 2

Say goodbye to Gopher. I've already had a video conference with water bottle and tele (yes i woke tele up at 5AM). Recommended to them that gopher gets suspended for a minimum of 6 months for making slanderous posts and remarks towards transformers. There is no place at these forums for gophfers negativity.

:lol:  :lol:

• Like 3

Yeah I love the first and third. Hated the second. I don't know how i well feel about this one.

Yeah I loved the first one seen it several times 2/3 once each might have seen 1 of them 2nd time the latest think I liked it more then 2/3 have to think about it

Say goodbye to Gopher. I've already had a video conference with water bottle and tele (yes i woke tele up at 5AM). Recommended to them that gopher gets suspended for a minimum of 6 months for making slanderous posts and remarks towards transformers. There is no place at these forums for gophfers negativity.

He obviously hates movies. Only someone with a mind as crazy as him can appreciate atrocities like NOAH, THE LEGO MOVIE, and INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS. What a fool. You need to set him straight, B. :P

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 2

It's about time the failed beaver's passport was revoked.

• Like 2

i was thinking why do they do this job if you are ready to complain or whine about 2 hours of your life lost, I mean they did know the movies run time before they got in and if they hated the others as much as this, why go and see the fourth movie in the franchise? If it is their job, aren't they supposed to give the movie their full attention, so that they can give full review. They probably missed half the movie through tweeting or whining.

How did laundry go. 

• Like 1