CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Not being snarky or anything when I say I think this fight scene is better than anything in the live action movies. plus The Touch is obviously an insta-boner of a song.

"I'll rip out your optics!"

• Like 1

BTW Spatula, you are allowed to post your "estimated prediction"(if that makes any sense).

RTH usually posts his during the day(ie; "TF4 lookin like 35.5 - 37.5 atm)

(but no RAW numbers)

I don't feel comfortable yet posting a prediction this early so I figured this ahead or behind game would be more fun.

• Like 8

I don't feel comfortable yet posting a prediction this early so I figured this ahead or behind game would be more fun.

Either way your work is definitely appreciated.

All hail the gods of box office Rth and Spatula.

Couple = 2...

MoS = 44MoS - Couple =

42M?

:unsure:  :lol:

Let me be very clear here so there is no confusion.  I'm only referring to how the films looked at the same time of day so Transformers is tracking a couple million behind MOS right NOW, not a couple million behind the opening day.

Let me be very clear here so there is no confusion.  I'm only referring to how the films looked at the same time of day so Transformers is tracking a couple million behind MOS right NOW, not a couple million behind the opening day.

Gotcha.

While the movie bizz is sluggish at the moment the gaming industry is booming. The Dota 2 International prize pool has reached over $10,000,000 making it by far the largest in Esports history and over 3x the previous years prize.

Posted Image

If the prize pool distribution remains the same the winner will take home a whopping $5 million, damn that's insane.

League of Legends is better