CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Honestly, with 38m OD it should be able to hit mid-90s. That's not great, but it's not terrible either. Just another humdrum 90s opening, and it'll end up in the 230-250 range. Blah.

Aw, I'm kind of dissapointed. I was hoping for a sub 90M opening, just too see the meltdowns :lol:

• Like 2

The boring opening into a boring run. Just like this Summer as a whole. 

Cjohn dont give up yet... Fans may yet show up.. Wow if Transformers fails does that mean no 300-400M  BO winners

in 2014 :(???!!  When last has this happened by the way? Fuck!!

Amen Tele... Amen... Wow at the RT for Transformers IV.. What the hell happened lol

Shia is clearly the reason critics put up with what they did of the previous films.

• Like 1

Fuck. I was really hoping ASM2 would drop off enough here towards the end to not get past it.

Sony pulling the fudging stick  Mango lol. No way enough people came back to SPidey for 200M lol.

Still doesnt save them face... Its a gigantic flop.... costing 450-460+M  and barely passing 700M and thats including 3D

> Not to mention its the Lowest earning SM Of all time  Wow..What a drop off.

BWhere is  Tobey maguire to save the day...