CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

So to those who pay to go see a Transformers sequel even though they aware that it will be a bad experience overall...is it kind of like making the effort to go on a roller coaster at the amusement park a couple of times, even though you know the bathrooms will be extremely filthy and smelly, traffic near the parking lot will be awful, little kids near you will be crying nonstop, someone might pick your pocket and steal your wallet, etc...but in the end you still feel it is worth it?

Good God, why are people getting off on a film underperforming? This box office season has been incredibly boring and underwhelming, it's about time a movie opened to 100m+, who cares if it's TF4.

Do other peoples' enjoyment of a film really affect your life at all?

LMAO Yeah sure coming from a THG fan where not one movie in the series will open sub 100m.  Don't you get it?

Why does this movie succeed when my favorite movie didn't? :lol:

Good God, why are people getting off on a film underperforming? This box office season has been incredibly boring and underwhelming, it's about time a movie opened to 100m+, who cares if it's TF4.

Apparently, for most of the people here, it does.

So to those who pay to go see a Transformers sequel even though they aware that it will be a bad experience overall...is it kind of like making the effort to go on a roller coaster at the amusement park a couple of times, even though you know the bathrooms will be extremely filthy and smelly, traffic near the parking lot will be awful, little kids near you will be crying nonstop, someone might pick your pocket and steal your wallet, etc...but in the end you still feel it is worth it?

To audiences films in the past few weeks simply have not drawn wide attention and TF4 fills a void as the "summer blockbuster" 

Posted Image

It doesn't affect me at all, but I would rather good movies make big money instead. I am just so tired of the Transformers movies. 

Also, I predicted 95M for BSG, so that is another reason I want to do less than 100M.  :lol:

• Like 1