CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

for the record day trade today JB was #3, however by end of day that won't be the case it'll move further down the list

It's ok. We'll forget it and move on...as soon as you give us the DOFP numbers.

You forget all the other films that day that were in the right ball park, people only recall the bad stuff :( ...and ok maybe I had a JB hardon at the time (also recall a few other early est lower than my initial but not by much) but damn all the oldies and only going out in the daytime lol

It's fine Rth. We're all off sometimes.

• Like 1

You forget all the other films that day that were in the right ball park, people only recall the bad stuff :( ...and ok maybe I had a JB hardon at the time (also recall a few other early est lower than my initial but not by much) but damn all the oldies and only going out in the daytime lol

I think certain movies are almost impossible to extrapolate as they have few comparable moves and JB was one such movie as it played to really old audience. 

Rth, the infidels are turning against you. Please only PM the numbers to your loyal followers from now on. 

And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this forum. But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually they will hate you.

Posted Image

:P

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 6

I think certain movies are almost impossible to extrapolate as they have few comparable moves and JB was one such movie as it played to really old audience. 

So true

I also seem to recall almost giving up or giving up on last ST movie it wasn't conforming to anything you thru at it.

theres a real science  trying to work it all out

Edited by Rth
  • Like 7

You either stop projecting a hero, or you continue posting long enough to see yourself become fallible

ok no more estimates........................................................................

..........................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................

oh ok maybe i'll continue

also where in history are Gods perfect:)

• Like 1

It's not your fault the oldies let you down.  :lol:

I can't see this NOT getting $100m.  Wow.  I don't know what's more amazing: 1) A TF film potentially not having a $100m OW or the fact that I am surprised that a film did not reach $100m.  How far these boxoffice grosses have come.... 

ok no more estimates........................................................................

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 3

LMAO Yeah sure coming from a THG fan where not one movie in the series will open sub 100m.  Don't you get it?

Why does this movie succeed when my favorite movie didn't? :lol:

What? I don't understand... so when a movie you like underperforms that means that other movies should too? I'd rather not be in another slump, this reminds me of summer 2010 all over again.  Everything disappoints and it's so boring to track. At least TF4 opening to 100m+ would be slightly interesting.

• Like 1

Yo. Everyone. Guess what show I'm watching on Netflix  :ph34r:

Transformers marathon

James Dean marathon, you have to watch those if you haven't

dare i say it Pokemo marathon

Now if its the later....let me say that if you post images no amount of likes or singing etc is going to save you

• Like 8