CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Posted Image

SWs loonies aside I believe me and Walt and others have reposted that Disney got SWS and Indy cheap.

Your franchise is worth about 3billion or less lol.  Put it this way  Disney cant afford to buy  Pokemon or pay the money Fox would want for Avatar at this point.

Disney almost co-owned Avatar franchise with Cameron.. Wow.  Love it

• Like 1

Direct to video.

Ahhh okay. Direct to video I never really count because those are just movies that can't hack it in the theater. I was hoping it was theatrical....missing that woulda brought a smile to my face and put a bounce in my step. I can avoid bad direct to video movies. It's the theatrical ones that are tough to avoid.

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 2

Overrated? 90+% of the people here are trying to outdo each other in saying how much they hated it.

Actually, I think it is just Mulder and Blankments trying to outdo each other in saying how much they hated it.  :lol:

• Like 3

Yes, I do think Pokemon is still pretty popular, at least in Asia.

The TV show still comes on in the UK. but the kids I know don't care for it. It's strange, not a lot of Japanese kids shows seem to be that popular nowadays, they're all just remakes and sequels.
  • Like 1

Marvel is just one of the few of many properties that keeps Disney going in spite of some huge flops (Lone Ranger etc...).

Hey did you know that Disney made 8 billion from Cars or one of those franchises.. The biggest merchandising revenue ever from one franchise.Damn

Makes the 7billlion they paid for Pixar back in the day look like play money... All the money disney has made from the Pixar properties.

Yes indeed

Its ABC, Pixar, Marvel...... SWS needs to prove itself now at the boxoffice and try to relive those glory merchandising days.

:)

• Like 1