CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Guys, I have a confession to make. I struck a deal with the devil. I sold him my soul and, in return, TF4 would miss 100 million OW. Unfortunately, Lucifer said my soul is not pure enough, so he said that he will still do it, but he will give me suffering - a great burden to carry for the rest of my life. He...he said that Maleficent will keep going, reaching 240 million and winning the summer.

I'm...I'm sorry. I just...I thought I was doing good. I thought it was all for the greater good.

God, forgive me.

Posted Image

And so with Maleficent's success you cursed HTTYD2 into ruins...

• Like 3

I personally wasn't a big fan of MOS, my favorites were Hobbit, Catching fire, and Frozen.

Aww damn Im sending that chick from exorcist to get you man lol.... Hah hah..Wait you didnt like how they rushed to the big clark mometns and zod fight or is your qualm about Supes breaking Zods neck??? You do know Superman does kill when he has no other choice or having to go alll out and match the villain... (Doomsday died ,as did Supes)

My favorite parts of the film include young clark saving the bus dealing with who he is. Showing a young supes isnt perfect and can be riled up by an el stupido pushing his buttons. Also Amy's new Lois and seeing Krypton as a planet and the whole Zod Fight

and the daring choice to make Superman kill.

Thought they could have had far more interesting story telling though leading up to zod fight. Perhaps Zod holding his mother as bait and supes coming to the rescue.. Supes struggling more on the thought of giving up to a maniac like Zod.

I thought that part was unrealistic.. Supes would not give up like that to a damn mad man when he is the only one that could protect the people..lol

Some weird plot holds my brother, but I thought there were enough winnin moments for a 9.3 -9.5 out of 10 :)

Loved the part where he steps out to make that flight " In time they willl join you in the sun!" " In time you will them accompolish wonders!"

" The only way to know just how strong you have become , is to keep testing your limits!"  :)

It is certainly possible but I think Apes 2 will be more like Maleficent. 65-75M OW with very strong legs that will lead it to a 220-230M total. 

I like ethan thoughts on this suprising. It lookss diffferent enough and the last one was a standout hit .. Perhaps it just may be the film folks turn to for a break from SH films...80-100+M could be in the cards. I think 85-90+M is likely though..100+would be awesome