CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Hmm...you guys are giving me ideas...Pink and E? Pink and Numbers? Pink and Sam? Reddevil and Empire? Ed and Tele? Ed and E? Jandrew and illustrious honeys?Hmm...People who dont read the Games are probably so lost rn.

You can drop Rose Byrne or Emily Blunt or ScarJo or Kristen Bell or [rest of list redacted for being too damn long] into the game for me.  B)

But on a minisculely more serious note, if you want symmetry with Pink's Box Office Man series, then Dragon and I should have our happy ending here since we didn't get it there.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

No, you write like George R.R. Martin...

Which is exactly why he should never write "love" scenes.

*shudders at bad memories of Feast for Crows "love" scenes, you readers know which one in particular*

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

It would be such a shame if great movies like Cap and Days of Future Past barely miss 100m, and a b**ch-made movie like TF4 makes it.

Evil prevails when good men do nothing. Hopefully North America takes note and TF4 has a really shitty Sunday.

But in this case wouldn't good prevail by good men doing nothing (as in staying at home)>

• Like 1

Is almost $100M a bad opening?? TF4 is making bank and we will definitely see a TF5.Is it less than the previous ones? yes but big money is still big money and this opening still shows there's life in the franchise despite all that's been said.The movies aren't for everyone (like I said before, these aren't great movies) but it's a fallacy that people don't want these movies anymore.

• Like 1

That actually will be fantastic.

And also fantastic for Hobbit3 if it open in the 90s in December.

That opens on a Wednesday so there is actually a good chance it opens under The Hobbit 2.

• Like 1