CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Germany they are saying its going to be huge there 40-50+M ... So not all developed markets are going to fall..  And when you can get  500-600+M from asia alone. Prime doesnt need much to go for a new benchmark OS for the franchise.

" STAND BY FOR PRIME!!"

I'm not denying its overseas performance in Asia is anything less than amazing, but $50m in Germany? Where on earth do you get that information from?

Well I know my friend you dont want Transformers to go for broke, we shall see :P i hope your wrong Red...

" Stand by for Prime!!" Come on Prime we need to beat Moon OS : )

Hey Supes. I thought I would let you know about my MOS feeling since I went to bed before I saw that post. I really loved the first half of the movie. The opening sequence was beutifule for sure. There were some great character moments with Clark and his "fathers." I feel Like once Zod got to Eart Snyder just said forget characters let's do action and I honestly was pretty bored. Also I didn't like Amy Adams as Louis Lane.

The World cup is by far the best sporting event of all time. It's horrible to see your team go out, at the time, it's an almost incomparable feeling. But the same applies when your team scores. I'll miss it when it's over.

Edited by Heretic
  • Like 4

To end all the speculation....Bay does its again. .Forbes releases another announcement...3hrs ago...

PRIME SCORES 100MIL!!!! 301M  WW Opening!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!

You do realize that Forbes, just like any other media outlet, is reporting the bullshit Paramount is feeding them, right? And only ill-informed, gullible people swallow that crap.

Ugh...

Posted Image

• Like 2

Seems Forbes disagrees with Red lol and just posted Transformers4 100+M OW and 301 M WW debut!!! ;)

Kal, they are estimates. We won't know actuals until tomorrow. I agree that TF4 will hit 100 (because there's no chance in hell Paramount allows anything else to happen), but estimates are estimates. Actuals are actuals.
  • Like 1

Hey Supes. I thought I would let you know about my MOS feeling since I went to bed before I saw that post. I really loved the first half of the movie. The opening sequence was beutifule for sure. There were some great character moments with Clark and his "fathers." I feel Like once Zod got to Eart Snyder just said forget characters let's do action and I honestly was pretty bored. Also I didn't like Amy Adams as Louis Lane.

Well being a redhead and not as sexy as some of the recent Lois portrayals is a little bit different.. I thought  her maturer and ruder and take no shit take on the character rocked.. I like that this lois can fight like how shes potrayed since the amazing  87-2005 run of Superman comics. :) Tired of Lois being a wuss just yelling help Superman. i like her saving his ass for a change.

And yep Snyder bettter not drop the ball again with Batman Vs Superman, we need great character development on the same level as the action if we are going to beat Avengers :0)

Kal, they are estimates. We won't know actuals until tomorrow. I agree that TF4 will hit 100 (because there's no chance in hell Paramount allows anything else to happen), but estimates are estimates. Actuals are actuals.

Best they can do is forced their employees of Paramount to go watch the movie or get fired.

So what exactly is the definition of a bad film then? To me, a bad film is something that is either unentertaining or entertaining for all the wrong reasons. If you are entertained by such bad films, then are they really bad films?^And this is why I like the article, because we can ask these types of questions from it.

- Films like Cap 2 and DOFP are good and entertaining. They're great from start to finish with no obvious/unforgivable plot holes/flaws.

- TF4 is a bad film. It's unnecessary overlong with bad acting, bad product placements, plots & action sequences that defy logic etc.. but there're a lot of good parts that I really enjoy watching.

So yeah bad films are bad films. I don't make excuses for them but that doesn't mean I have to apologise to every film lover for enjoying them.