CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Damn  I may have to see apes first then  Transformers later on in Imax... Are you ready for CEASARRRRRRRR ETHAN!!!

" WAR HAS BEGUN MY FRIEND!!""""

Hell yeah I'm ready. It won't let me post enough emoticas to express how ready I am. 

Hail Caesar!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Eagle's fith weekend fell 35% and made $7m. Edge fell 47% and made $5.2m. Even eagle eyes 6th weekend cleared $5m. Not so encouraging unfortunately. But on the other hand, Edge may be able to keep pace with Eagle's weekly holds. Edge should make the same if not more than Eagle for this full week period and still be ahead by a few million while the holiday next weekend should help it hold up. It will be close. Hopefully Edge makes. it. 

Yeah Edge has the advantage of Summer weekdays. 

• Like 1

Bay is a horrid filmmaker, but I enjoy the Bayhem, so I have nothing against him, Kal. I just don't want obvious fudging, the way Paramount is doing. It's fucking disgraceful.

Im not to fond of it but shit alll our big or small films got some sort of fudging or deception going on.. So we just try to deal with it.

Im still trying to figure out did disney pay for Malificent tickets, because not one of my friends here or offline seem to like it that much.. How in the fak is it holding like this. Who the hell is the audiemnce suppporting it? LOL

Thats another conspiracy I think Malifcients run lol

• Like 1

I think the lack of competition will allow TF4 to be at a min of 180 million by next Sunday. 

The same lack of competition that was gonna give Dragon a 12x multiplier? Doubt it

• Like 3

Join Exodus, Big Hero 6 and Horrible Bosses 2 to that list and I agree with it.

EDIT: And change NFL with soccer  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

And who doesn't want to see the third entry of the epic franchise, Night at the Museum 3  :ph34r: ?

I don't want to NATM3 the first one was great but the second one... not so much.

• Like 1

Maleficent is gonna win the summer. We already know this

Unless T4 pulls Zilla legs, I don't see how it could happen. DOubt it will outgross DOFP either. Dunno, maybe I'm underestimating how much more cash can be made with good legs after first month but hmmm

• Like 1