CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

some sunday #'sAOE 24.7-25 (see what wkend actuals like),22J 4.5,HTTYD2 4Most films same or not much diff to estimates DOFP should manage past 1m for Sun

Thanks. So around 98,5-99 mill

If anyone is still reading, one other reminder for this coming week:

Tammy, Deliver Us From Evil, Earth To Echo, and America all open on Wednesday with Tuesday night previews. Well actually I don't see any preview showtimes listed for Earth To Echo on Tuesday night, so that might just wait until Wednesday proper, but essentially get ready for Tuesday night and Wednesday. In other words, tomorrow night.

Also, I'm only seeing actual midnight showtimes for DUFE, so don't expect that one to make an impact Tuesday night.

Thanks for the heads up. Me and my roomates were gonna wait until next week to see Tammy but maybe we can go on Wednesday now. Apparently the AMC near my new place serves alcohol so we think this is the perfect movie for that.

This has been the summer of the quick kill blockbuster. 9 weekends into the summer, and no movie has repeated at #1. Every weekend has had a different #1 movie

TASM2

Neighbors

Godzilla

DOFP

Maleficent

TFIOS

22JS

TLAM2

TF4

• Like 1

So...DOFP950K1.3M13.2M weekend. Not bad despite losing a large amount of theaters.

A 3-4M 5 day take looks likely this week from July 2 through 6 unless it loses a lot of theaters and screens.

Edited by grim22

This has been the summer of the quick kill blockbuster. 9 weekends into the summer, and no movie has repeated at #1. Every weekend has had a different #1 movie

TASM2

Neighbors

Godzilla

DOFP

Maleficent

TFIOS

22JS

TLAM2

TF4

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes should get two weeks, if not three. 

So I just saw Rth getting 14 likes on the post with his sunday numbers. I wonder if he could crack 100 likes for posting the Avengers: AOU friday gross (when it's coming out).

Well his telling of The Avengers gross was over 10 million more then initial reports is what started the legend :) 

• Like 6

The Fault in our Stars stayed flat this weekend over here. LEGS, BABY!

Transformers is also officially the biggest OW of the year in money. In tickets sold, it still sold less 500 tickets than 12 Years a Slave on the first weekend of the year. The decrease in comparison with TF3 is insane  :unsure:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3

So I just saw Rth getting 14 likes on the post with his sunday numbers. I wonder if he could crack 100 likes for posting the Avengers: AOU friday gross (when it's coming out).

And then if he throws in a picture of some cute kid it could get him to 200+

• Like 3

The Fault in our Stars stayed flat this weekend over here. LEGS, BABY!

Transformers is also officially the biggest OW of the year in money. In tickets sold, it still sold less 500 tickets than 12 Years a Slave on the first weekend of the year. The decrease in comparison with TF3 is insane  :unsure:

Also, if you join the totals of both Edge of Tomorrow and Godzilla, it is less than what The Dame has done so far. Respect The Dame.