CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

amazing that after two sequels that were supposedly hated, the franchise is still going strong.

It has 32M fans on facebook, which would make it the 2nd largest state. I dont think "hated" is the right word.
  • Like 2

Biggest OD of 2014 so far. At least Prime got it.

Biggest OD of the year.Don't get me wrong, the Twilight movies are awful...but I almost wish there was a Twilight movie so I could talk about something.
  • Like 1

Nikki Finke prostituted herself to all of Hollywood for scoops and connections but now that she has her own site she doesn't update it. 

Hmmm how do you know what she did?

• Like 3

I even looked at the projectors to make sure we didn't get a smaller projector.It was actually 2 big size projectors.

By default Imax digital theatre projectors cannot fill the large format screens technically impossible, cinemas like Lincoln Square and other that are the traditional Imax theatres have to wait for laser projection to be able to project full screen. Once laser is deployed 15/70 will probably go the way of 35mm

Also a lot of large  screen regular theatres (I mean really large like maybe 90ft wide or there abouts), have to run two projectors to fill the screen, the theatres that this is an issue with can not run 3D films

• Like 3

By default Imax digital theatre projectors cannot fill the large format screens technically impossible, cinemas like Lincoln Square and other that are the traditional Imax theatres have to wait for laser projection to be able to project full screen. Once laser is deployed 15/70 will probably go the way of 35mm Also a lot of large  screen regular theatres (I mean really large like maybe 90ft wide or there abouts), have to run two projectors to fill the screen, the theatres that this is an issue with can not run 3D films

Thankfully Nolan still uses IMAX film cameras. I can only assume we will once again have a 15/70 movie. What sucks is that I hear, they took a lot of those 15/70 screens out this past year.
  • Like 3

Thankfully Nolan still uses IMAX film cameras. I can only assume we will once again have a 15/70 movie. What sucks is that I hear, they took a lot of those 15/70 screens out this past year.

Well TDKR played on 103 15/70 screens and Interstellar is reported to be getting around 55. So yeah I'd say they took a lot out.

• Like 1