CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

So excited TF4 is headed for 100m+. Haters suck it.

When Noctis speaks its always opposite of what his little mind wants, so I wasnt suprised we surpassed his hatred  posts for the film.

I hope Dragon 2 rebounds OS.... The film is  wonderful. Hopefully they can re-release if for Xmas get its dollars up domestically.

I'm gonna see if I can find this one on Netflix or Amazon.

It's an older movie right? I've seen the name but never knew what it was about.

Yes....it was made in 1970. Tora means attack in Japanese. So they yell Tora Tora Tora when they attack Pearl Harbor.

• Like 1

Great shoutout at the World Cup.Looks like Jandrew did away with me and E.E, it was good while it lasted but Pink needed me more.

Great? It was a shootout of horrible quality. Neither team looked comfortable taking penalties. The winners would not want to have any more penalties in their upcoming matches. South American teams are not as good as Europeans at penalties.

No oh feeble Minded one . We know your grasp of comprehension is forrest gump like... I said Im preying for a suprise increase of 44-50M... Time for someone to go back to school..LOL

Sarcasm is hard to understand for some people, apparently.

• Like 1

Chewy is right, Legs this summer have been hairy not sexy, lol. So I'm not on the 300 Million Bandwagon yet but if the 104 estimates hold, 300 Million will be a little under a 3 Mutiplier.  Every Transformers movie has had a 3 or more based on it's OW (Yes I know the others burned off demand on the previous days) But TF4 has literally two weeks to really clean up big.  Unlike TASM 2 which also had two weeks to clean up, TF4 is going to capitalize and critics can say what they will.  This is the film for General Audiences for the Holiday.

Edited by filmscholar
  • Like 2

It's the first movie I ever saw in the movie theater.

Cool Walt your a young buck then I see :).. Yep it wasnt as grand as it should have been , but it definitely holds a nice place in my list of decent B class films... Now we need an A-Class Heman Live Action film. Sony dont fuck this up Mitchellll!!!!!!(LOL @ Some borrowed lines from 3' OCLOCK HIGH)

Watch out for the sports spoilers here, guys. (There haven't been any yet , but y'all are dancing along the edge).

Sorry, Tele. I falsely assumed everyone already knew who attacked Pearl Harbor. I apologize for ruining the surprise.

• Like 7

Chewy is right, Legs this summer have been hairy not sexy, lol. So I'm not on the 300 Million Bandwagon yet but if the 104 estimates hold, 300 Million will be a little under a 3 Mutiplier.  Every Transformers movie has had a 3 or more based on it's OW (Yes I know the others burned off demand on the previous days) But TF4 has literally two weeks to really clean up big.  Unlike TASM 2 which also had two weeks to clean up, TF4 is going to capitalize and critics can say what they will.  This is the film for General Audiences for the Holiday.

Think we can pull 300+M Filmscholar? :)?

Cool Walt your a young buck then I see :).. Yep it wasnt as grand as it should have been , but it definitely holds a nice place in my list of decent B class films... Now we need an A-Class Heman Live Action film. Sony dont fuck this up Mitchellll!!!!!!(LOL @ Some borrowed lines from 3' OCLOCK HIGH)

I would love to see one based more on the cartoon. Masters of the Universe was really more based on those comics that they would include with the action figures. We need a He-Man movie based on the cartoons.

• Like 1