CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I disagree completely. While CAP2's beats weren't wrong, they weren't executed strongly. Good ideas, not-so-great execution.

I agree if we're talking about emotion, but DOFP totally destroys DKR in emotion

• Like 1

Mulder. Well put  that last Batman from Nolan shouldnt even be mentioned with Cap2, DOFP, TDK, Spiderman2(2004) Period. :)

DOFP and Cap 2 shouldn't even be mentioned with TDK and Spider-Man 2. 

Edit: Period. 

Edited by Jay Hollywood

I agree if we're talking about emotion, but DOFP totally destroys DKR in emotion

Not for me. CAP2 had a few good scenes: I've already talked about the Hydra reveal moment and I liked the freeway chase too. It's not a bad movie at all... It's fairly solid. So is DOTP (which, personally, I think is just a bit better). And I think TDKR is a bit better than both of 'em. Sue me.
  • Like 1

Cap 2 was flawless all the way up to when it became Brokeback Bucky, lol.  Spidey 2 was all over the place.  My only grip with DOFP was the Future X-men parts were way too short but it was the strongest comicbook film this year. 

Edited by filmscholar
  • Like 3