CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

You tell him, Ecstasy! Don't let him get away with blaming others for this.

I'm pretty sure Grimm knows this. He's just being polite and don't want to ruffle any feathers.

But the horse is out of the barn now. :lol:

• Like 1

Jay considering  we have simiar  tastes in greatness.  Im shocked you dont feel Cap2 and DOFP and  X2 deserve to be mentioned with those two giants. I do agree SM2 and TDK are the benchmarks for quality of the modern day SH Genre though. Without a doubt.

I LOVE X2, don't put words in my mouth lol. I give X2 a (94) 

• Like 1

DOFP belongs in the top 5 superhero movies of all time along with TDK.

While Cap 2 is above average and misses the top 5, DOFP is among the best the genre has to offer.

TDK doesn't belong in the top 5 though 

1. The Winter Soldier

2. Dark knight Rises

3. Spider-man2

4. Iron Man 3

5. Batman Begins

Im sorry but it wasn't a spy triller movie with Cap in the lead. It was a standard comic book film that brought nothing new to the genre. It was in my mind the exact definition of average. 

Hey I never called it a spy thriller. It was a comic book movie that thrilled the hell out of me from beginning to end. I have never felt so pumped up after a movie since the Bourne Ultimatum. That's how good it was to me.

But to each his own.

• Like 2

What does this even mean? Whatever it tried to be it worked and worked well as far as I'm concerned.

Yes maam... :) I Put it this way , put Cap 2 vs TDKR during a summer BO war...  Captain 2 would have smashed Batman.

Nearly everyone thought Batman 3 from Nolan was a letdown. Capt2 released in April increased in everyway.

That is why Disney now has the confidence to release Cap3 during the Summer.

Batman3 fell off hugely at the BO and HV  BO for a reason.. LOl

CJohn can you give Tele some warning points for this shit

Yeah... I don't think Mods and Admins can actually have warning points. Because if any of us need that, we shouldn't be mods or admins in the first place  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

• Like 3