CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

But the third act was such a disappointing. Guy Pearce was a terrible villain.  He was just some whiny nerd. 

Yeah the third act could have been better but everything leading up to it (including Trevor) was epic.

The hell?

I don't get how y'all were super disappointed with TDKR.

Control your own damn expectations.

Honestly, how did y'all expect it to be on the level of TDK or better?

TDK was the perfect storm.

Y'all way too extra.

I loved it the first time, it's when I tried to watch it the second and third time that I saw it wasn't all that. Still very good, Nolan's worst but good.

The hell?

Y'all way too extra.

I didn't expect TDK, I did expect it to be good though.

• Like 2

No, no it wasn't. It was bad.  :)

Wow Empire, I actually loved IM 3, it had alot of flaws , but the Tony out of the suit factor.. Meeting the boy that helps him to get back his confidence in what he has to do and  Potts saving his ass when he has no options left was pretty damn good.

I gave ole IRonshide a 8.6 out of 10 :) MOS 9.4..

Man of steel is also infinitely better than TDKR... Though next time they need to spend a wee bit more time developing the main characters/ They sort of rushed the whole Zod fight thing.

No, no it wasn't. It was bad.  :)

Nope.

You didn't have too, thats what it was marketed as and thats what everyone says it is.

I cant get past boring cinematography and music in a blockbuster those are 2 musts if your going to spend 175m. It looked like a very very very high budget Agents of Shield Episode. 

Well I don't even hear the music in a movie for the most part unless it's outstanding. And the cinematography doesn't have to be anything special to me. I'm more of an average movie goer than a film buff so that means nothing to me. As long as the characters are likeable and the story is good I'm halfway there. The fight scenes in CAP2 were better than any other comic book movie period. So yeah it did something different. The hand to hands were better than pretty much everything except for Bourne and probably the raid (though I've never seen the whole movie). So yeah.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

The hell?

Y'all way too extra.

But the Dark Knight Rises was better than the Dark Knight. 

• Like 2

Pacific Rim was one of the worst films that I have ever seen.

I disagree since it was intentionally aimed at 10-12 year olds. It was deffinitely a little jarring seeing the film have the tone of an animated film for kids, but I don't think that makes it bad. 

Wow Empire, I actually loved IM 3, it had alot of flaws , but the Tony out of the suit factor.. Meeting the boy that helps him to get back his confidence in what he has to do and  Potts saving his ass when he has no options left was pretty damn good.

I thought all of that stuff was bad.