CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I cant see TKDR keeping up with Cap on HV BO front my friend. The two director genius of the brothers and the awesome quality and rewatchable factor of Capt2 may be put a huge dent on  HV this year :).. Just look at MOS beating IM3 (the 1.2B world breaker)  at the HV BO... MOS was definitely the better film, but IM 3 piggy backed off the Avengers success. HV BO often shows who the audience truly supports and loves :)

TDKR did a lot better on home video than you seem to think. Cap 2 will have a tough time beating it.

The 3 best movies(big releases only) for me from last Summer were:

Pacific Rim, STID, and This is the End. 

Not sure how I would rank them though.

No MoS or The Wolverine?  :(

Well Im glad you enjoy movies, and i glad you like Cap 2. But I mean when someone says music and Cinematography don't matter, I have no idea what to say.  Every single aspect from the position of the poster in the room on the background wall in a movie gets judged form me and absorbed into my grade. 

Well there you go. All I have are two boxes. I either I enjoyed or I didn't.

• Like 3

Agree. It was a total missed opportunity. I hope someday someone will give that tragic historical event the treatment it deserves on the big screen. I've seen some good documentaries but I would love to see a feature film that captures what was happening at the time.

Watch Tora! Tora! Tora! as others have said.

• Like 2

Everybody knows the best superhero film of all time is The Incredibles. Deal with it and move on from your comic book wars to another thread.

Nuh uh. TDK>Incredibles. Bite me Pixar fanboys.  :ph34r:

Everybody knows the best superhero film of all time is The Incredibles. Deal with it and move on from your comic book wars to another thread.

WB has spoken. That is that.

TDKR did a lot better on home video than you seem to think. Cap 2 will have a tough time beating it.

Of course.... But who would think Captain America had a chance to beat Batman done by Nolan at the Home Video BO market.lol

That is the testament to how great Captain America 2 was  in my book..They judged Cap a non factor..They though  wrong!! :)