CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

That's OK though. There hasn't been a summer release in the last 40 years that matches Jaws in the quality department.

it was really an awesome movie, that kick starter this whole craze. JPT2ST 09TDKMy favorite summer releases in quality.
  • Like 1

Shit, the game is near so I have to be quick :D Good: WWZDecent: NYSM, Heat, PR, DM2Okay: Wolv, Gatsby, MoS, ElysiumBad: Millers, 2 Guns Haven't seen the rest but it was mediocre at best. This year is much better in quality.

Thank you!People slam this year calling it boring but the movies are higher quality.
  • Like 2

WTF is old school about it. Ugh, never mind. I ain't getting into this shit.

Anyone a tennis fan? Watching Wimbledon? Serena Williams got ousted in the third round. Anyone?

Umm Perhaps Peter Cullen coming back as Prime and the design of Prime being a near carbon copy of the 80s Prime. :P

Bumble Bee , and a whole mess of retro styled heros presented in the glory in a 200M production to me is bringing back old school in a big way. Red.

Oh man, I don't even know what to say about Eternal Sunshine. Just insanely sad and painful but also beautiful from beginning to end.

It's the most genuinely dreamlike film I've ever seen.

And Kate Winslet is PERFECT.

• Like 9

• Community Manager

LOL, guys, I didn't bring up TDKR. Someone else did.Sorry I can't move things at the moment, I'm on my phone and won't be near a computer for a couple of hours.

Yeah, this Team Jaws vs Team Jurassic Park war is out of control!

The Spielberg Civil War strikes yet another thread.

• Like 4

All of you should read this article to understand why Michael Bay rules and Pacific Rim is not very good.Michael Bay, Blockbuster Expressionist... Is 'Age of Extinction' His Vulgar Masterpiece?http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/michael-bay-blockbuster-expressionist-age-extinction-masterpiece/

That article is the worst. "This is a bad movie and I'm never gonna see it again, but because Bay doesn't give a fuck about anything he's doing on screen, neither should you. This other movie that had lots and lots of care and heart put into it is fucking awful and I hate it."That's basically what it boils down too. Edited by Boner Omega
  • Like 3