CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Its funny but Avatar franchise has just begun and its worth almost as much as SWS... If James and Fox manage this thing right it should take over from SWS and HP bigtime.

^^ Correction Avatar is worth more than SWS, Disney couldnt afford to buy Avatar away from Fox and James cameron.

This could be a 24-30+Billion franchise in the making.. And proably will get nearly 20B just from the Boxoffice from just 4 films. LOL

At least 11-13B from BO alone..

SWS I dare you to even smell that in 4 movies :)

• Like 1

Lol

Delusions of grandure aside.

Sws was doing so badly...  Disney made about the same it did for marvel.. 4billion.. And it wasnt just for SWs, thats also Indy and othr things thrown in. So really SWS is worth about 2-3billion.

Lol You dare compare SWs pocket change to Avatar franchise. .Where just one movie and merchandising top 5 billion -6billion.

Lets stop living in fantasy land dude.

Juggernaut 2016 is going to ad another 3B+ 2-4 billion in merchandising to that and you will be lucky if SW7 can even top

avengers at the bO WW or make a 2-3billion in total revenue.

I honestly think that people are over predicting Star Wars 7. Mabey Avengers can get Avatar level but other than that I don't see anything else that can. 

• Like 1

MrPink, what was your favorite part of the movie? Copley's accent?

Well beyond the obvious, I got the quite the kick from Copley's yelling

"NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. KILLING HER IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"

• Like 4

LolDelusions of grandure aside.Sws was doing so badly... Disney made about the same it did for marvel.. 4billion.. And it wasnt just for SWs, thats also Indy and othr things thrown in. So really SWS is worth about 2-3billion.Lol You dare compare SWs pocket change to Avatar franchise. .Where just one movie and merchandising top 5 billion -6billion.Lets stop living in fantasy land dude.Juggernaut 2016 is going to ad another 3B+ 2-4 billion in merchandising to that and you will be lucky if SW7 can even topavengers at the bO WW or make a 2-3billion in total revenue.

And this is where I stop because you have become delusional with fantasy facts you have made up.
  • Like 1

Yeah...Avatar isn't close to being worth the same as the Star Wars franchise.

Its worth 4Billion.. Disney owns now... Sorry Panda.. Try again to try and over  value SWS.. Your failing miserably..

Avatar you couldnt buy the franchise with anything less than 20-25b :D

• Like 1

LolDelusions of grandure aside.Sws was doing so badly... Disney made about the same it did for marvel.. 4billion.. And it wasnt just for SWs, thats also Indy and othr things thrown in. So really SWS is worth about 2-3billion.Lol You dare compare SWs pocket change to Avatar franchise. .Where just one movie and merchandising top 5 billion -6billion.Lets stop living in fantasy land dude.Juggernaut 2016 is going to ad another 3B+ 2-4 billion in merchandising to that and you will be lucky if SW7 can even topavengers at the bO WW or make a 2-3billion in total revenue.

• Like 1

Well beyond the obvious, I got the quite the kick from Copley's yelling

"NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. KILLING HER IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"

The fairies were great, weren't they? And the script was tremendous, right? Nolan could learn a thing or two reading it. 

• Like 2

And this is where I stop because you have become delusional with fantasy facts you have made up.

I dont argue with fanboys who dont check facts..lol

Walt can you post the amount that Disney paid to  Own not only SWS, but Indy too and whole sha-bang.

4 Billion for Lucas Film!!!

So  much for your delusions..LOL

• Like 1

The fairies were great, weren't they? And the script was tremendous, right? Nolan could learn a thing or two reading it. 

How about that delightful mud fight scene? Didn't you just laugh and laugh?

• Like 4

phew what a world cup day!!! not a tought for cinema lol 

so what's up !! i'm thinking of going to see TLAM2 tomorrow , or do i wait another week (it has 2 screens very popular here )

TF4 is here but only in 3D so yeahh that will wait , i'm in no hurry to see it ,not even sure i want to but hey should be ok 

• Like 1

I've come to the realization that Imelda Staunton will forever be that character who sucks at taking care of children.

And Dat Juno Temple. She was totally in a Nolan movie!

• Like 4

Sometimes you have to shut delusional SWS loonies down.. Yeah SWS is worth as much as  Avatar and  Marvel Alright lol.

LOL SWS has seen better days Mr. Panda Bear. Its all about avatar and  Marvel as the top franchises with the most potential.. Luckily Disney owns Marvel and got SWs pretty damn cheap along with Indy.

and everything else.

Disney buys Lucasfilm for $4 billion

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2012/10/30/disney-star-wars-lucasfilm/1669739/

• Like 1

Nolan watched maleficent with his head in his hands knowing he could never achieve what that movie had done; it's most interesting character was a woman and it's an hour shorter than how he likes 'em

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 5