CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

In the beginning we see him saying that to John Cena. Even knowing that is a scripted show and McMahon planned that angle, his heart still probably stopped beating for a moment. Cena is easily the biggest draw of the company. They can never fire him. He can do whatever he wants. 

I know right.. Would you say  Hulk Hogan, Ultimate , The Undertaker  Macho and the Rock are the biggest Draws of all time for the company :)?

I only have more gripe with them that we need to see more people of different ethnics in their features...Havent seen an arab, black, asian, indian or other ethnic star their tentpole animation films in quite some time.

They had Tiana in The Princess and the Frog. That wasn't too long ago.

• Like 1

I know right.. Would you say  Hulk Hogan, Ultimate , The Undertaker  Macho and the Rock are the biggest Draws of all time for the company :)?

Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin are easily the top 2 (rank them however you want to). Attendance wise, you can add Bruno Sammartino into the mix.

• Like 1

Pink went full troll and changed his avatar to the Dame for a few minutes. He also doesn't give a 10/10 to any Nolan movie. He and Ed got divorced. There is also some WWE talk in there somewhere, and a 1 hour long battle between which franchise makes the more money: Pokemon or Star Wars (luckily was between 2 or 3 members, nothing big enough). 

I do love it here.

• Like 5

The Counselor is debuting on HBO tonight.

Posted Image

One of the greatest disasters I ever witnessed in a theater. And I was with my mom. It was embarrassing. 

• Like 4

They had Tiana in The Princess and the Frog. That wasn't too long ago.

I know I need to buy that film. It was pretty good, but Walt you know thats like almost 10 yrs ago..Lol And the human stories are not just carcuasion.. We need to  see them representing all human beings in their films. I like how dreamworks and others keep showing tons of different aspects of mankind and chosing actors who embody that in their films :)