CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Only Avatar makes giant money in Austraila anyway.. Its not a giant territory RTH. .How much did TRFR 3 make there? :)

LOL think you should go back to Krypton,its  in the top 10 territories and on some individual films in top 5, its would have been about 10% or more of US gross on TF3

• Like 14

Avatar made 2billion oS in up to 250% less developed markets lol..  I believe prime could muster up a billion with all this market expansion and Camerons new Avatar camera technology making folks rewatch the 3D. : ;)

We need 70-80 M now in SK and Japan.... When does it  hit Japan and SK.. Also has prime made it to UK yet

" I took your beatings your Giant Robots haterS!!" " As you can see  I Shall Stand and the haters shall fall!"

--" I am Optimus Prime and this is my billion dollar story!"

I don't know, but could the Chineseness of TF4 hurt its BO in other east Asian Markets?

TF3 did 54m in Japan I doubt it's gonna grow 85%, or even grow at all.

Lol this one has even better cameras and action to increase Sky and your missing the point> China alone willgive optimus prime over 250M!.. So he doesnt need that much territorries to win a massive 900-1B+ OS gross...This is going to be one hell of a run.

Give Prime and Bay their due... Could be only the 3rd film to reach 1  B OS :)

Lol this one has even better cameras and action to increase Sky and your missing the point> China alone willgive optimus prime over 250M!.. So he doesnt need that much territorries to win a massive 900-1B+ OS gross...This is going to be one hell of a run.

Give Prime and Bay their due... Could be only the 3rd film to reach 1  B OS :)

Kal, it won't reach 1 Billion OS. It will make a billion WW probably, but not OS by itself. It might even miss 1 Billion WW. 

• Like 2

Lol this one has even better cameras and action to increase Sky and your missing the point> China alone willgive optimus prime over 250M!.. So he doesnt need that much territorries to win a massive 900-1B+ OS gross...This is going to be one hell of a run. Give Prime and Bay their due... Could be only the 3rd film to reach 1  B OS :)

Well China is China and it seems to be the one of the only few territories to increase.I'm talking about Japan :)

Fancyarcher, if you read my sitcom from a few pages back, what did you think? :)

Hilarious and Siddhartha is well developed if the script is anything to go by, but does it really needs a laugh track.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Well tonight was a crazy night. I drove two and a half hours to go to a soccer game. A guy about 20-30 yards from me got struck by lightning. (Police, ambulances, and fire engines were helping him within about 2 minutes. Yay for a heavy emergency presence.) An hour and a half later, under clear skies, they cancelled the game. I just got home. They just tweeted that the game is rescheduled for 2pm this afternoon. Fuck that. I ain;t driving back.

• Like 6

I had 1173 likes that I hadn't directly looked at, and wanted to get a picture of them, but accidentally pressed the yellow bell before that could happen.

Now I have to restart all over again.

FUCK!!!

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 3

Well tonight was a crazy night. I drove two and a half hours to go to a soccer game. A guy about 20-30 yards from me got struck by lightning. (Police, ambulances, and fire engines were helping him within about 2 minutes. Yay for a heavy emergency presence.) An hour and a half later, under clear skies, they cancelled the game. I just got home. They just tweeted that the game is rescheduled for 2pm this afternoon. Fuck that. I ain;t driving back.

WTH isn't it after midnight in Ohio? I hope the guy survives though.