CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I think that without the laugh track, no one would know there ARE jokes :P

I am sure I am not getting all the Comics related jokes, as I am not into that.

But there are lots of science related jokes, I am sure only an elite gets:

Hakum-razor suggests....

Gedanken experiments ...

• Like 1

I had a great singing voice when I was younger, then puberty happened.

I had an amazing range when I was younger. My choir teacher put me with the Sopranos for a week because I could keep up.

The slayage.

Then, puberty happened.

My technique, I hope, has gotten better though.

I've never been trained. I want to so badly though.

• Like 3

TF4 isn't really a good movie but it gives you what's advertised "giant, physics defying robots and giant, improbable explosions".The action here wasn't as good as Dark of the Moon (which had amazing action IMHO) but the scale was insane.The weakest part of the movie were the daughter and her boyfriend. Wahlberg, Grammer and Tucci were fine but I think (this might be an unpopular opinion) the movie lacked Shia's charm. The central relationship between a "boy and his car" and was one of the better parts of the previous movies and this movie just didn't have that warmth.

• Like 5

TF4 isn't really a good movie but it gives you what's advertised "giant, physics defying robots and giant, improbable explosions".The action here wasn't as good as Dark of the Moon (which had amazing action IMHO) but the scale was insane.The weakest part of the movie were the daughter and her boyfriend. Wahlberg, Grammer and Tucci were fine but I think (this might be an unpopular opinion) the movie lacked Shia's charm. The central relationship between a "boy and his car" and was one of the better parts of the previous movies and this movie just didn't have that warmth.

I actually thought Jack Reynor wasn't half-bad. The character was annoying, but he was alright. The buzz in the industry is the guy's got talent. I think he's the lead in Jolie's Unbroken. 

• Like 1

Oh well  you were coming across like it was this big  elephant impossible to put down.

:P. So I wanted to see if you felt that way about Avatar.  I never said you said it was impossible :P

And depending how much Transformers grosses in China and the other top markets left.

A billion is still inthe cards, but its a longshot. ;)

And my friend you are most wise  to feel that about Juggernaut 2016. Im actually

thinking its prettty much a sure bet to go over 2B OS.. So that run is going to be crazy :)

AVATAR2 has to be pretty disappointing not to be a record breaker.

James Camerons last 2 movies all made over $1b OS

and his  movies before that were all huge successes overseas for that time

• Like 2

Sounds like it was really stupid of them to make it so gaddamned long. If you're going to make a dumb action movie make a short dumb action movie.

This 1000 times over. Honestly this could have been the ultimate popcorn movie of the summer had a fucking hour been cut out of it.

• Like 2

I had an amazing range when I was younger. My choir teacher put me with the Sopranos for a week because I could keep up.

The slayage.

Then, puberty happened.

My technique, I hope, has gotten better though.

I've never been trained. I want to so badly though.

I feel yah. I even wanted to pursue a career as a singer at one point.

• Like 3

I feel yah. I even wanted to pursue a career as a singer at one point.

NEVER GIVE UP. OKAY. I'M FUCKING SERIOUS.

I'm gonna have you do a song with me, okay?

You have to be worse than me though.

Like, I have to be the better singer, or you can kiss a collaboration goodbye. 

• Like 4

NEVER GIVE UP. OKAY. I'M FUCKING SERIOUS.

I'm gonna have you do a song with me, okay?

You have to be worse than me though.

Like, I have to be the better singer, or you can kiss a collaboration goodbye. 

Shouldn't be that hard, unless your singing voice is really THAT bad, which is I doubt it is.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 3