CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Hey Supes. I thought I would let you know about my MOS feeling since I went to bed before I saw that post. I really loved the first half of the movie. The opening sequence was beutifule for sure. There were some great character moments with Clark and his "fathers." I feel Like once Zod got to Eart Snyder just said forget characters let's do action and I honestly was pretty bored. Also I didn't like Amy Adams as Louis Lane.

Neither did I. I was hoping they would snag Rachel McAdams or hell, maybe even Parker Posey who played Kitty in Superman Returns, and I thought she would have been better than Kate Bosworth. But, what is done is done.

Kal, they are estimates. We won't know actuals until tomorrow. I agree that TF4 will hit 100 (because there's no chance in hell Paramount allows anything else to happen), but estimates are estimates. Actuals are actuals.

Well of course just letting Red know Bay has done it again... Poor Red hates Bays  so work  doesnt want it to happen but the writing in is on the wall.. No way Transformers 4 comes in under 101M 

Well being a redhead and not as sexy as some of the recent Lois portrayals is a little bit different.. I thought  her maturer and ruder and take no shit take on the character rocked.. I like that this lois can fight like how shes potrayed since the amazing  87-2005 run of Superman comics. :) Tired of Lois being a wuss just yelling help Superman. i like her saving his ass for a change.

And yep Snyder bettter not drop the ball again with Batman Vs Superman, we need great character development on the same level as the action if we are going to beat Avengers :0)

I thought Amy was too stoical the whole time. 

Best motive for it to become the 51st state - and potential state motto - "CORRECT BOX OFFICE REPORTS!"

That would certainly be interesting because some Puerto Rico theaters count towards OS and others count towards Dom. Thus, if all of PR counted towards DOM, we would see a rise at the Dom BO and a decline OS.

Of course Fox doesn't have to worry about that because they count all of PR towards both DOM and OS.

Well of course just letting Red know Bay has done it again... Poor Red hates Bays  so work  doesnt want it to happen but the writing in is on the wall.. No way Transformers 4 comes in under 101M 

Bay is a horrid filmmaker, but I enjoy the Bayhem, so I have nothing against him, Kal. I just don't want obvious fudging, the way Paramount is doing. It's fucking disgraceful.

You do realize that Forbes, just like any other media outlet, is reporting the bullshit Paramount is feeding them, right? And only ill-informed, gullible people swallow that crap.

Ugh...

Posted Image

Eh, no different than WB's pathetic attempts to try and stay number one domestic movie over Captain America 2.

Best they can do is forced their employees of Paramount to go watch the movie or get fired.

Lol when paramount is annoucing to the news and big media like Forbes. They are just waiting until Monday to give the offiicial number.  Klingo and Red should know better that there is no way Paramount  annouces under 100M. Heck some studios dont even releases the true amount made to avoid  paying actors who have those back end deals and for other dubious tax reasons. For all we know they really got in 50M on Friday.  Go read  how secretive  studios are about their money makers Klingo :)

Kal, they are estimates. We won't know actuals until tomorrow. I agree that TF4 will hit 100 (because there's no chance in hell Paramount allows anything else to happen), but estimates are estimates. Actuals are actuals.

TF4 will take how much ever they need from Monday to make it 100M. The Monday drop will be high but the Tuesday increase will be bigger as well.

• Like 1

Lol its just a box office fudge that we will always see.

If that really makes you upset at the world then well so be it but rather stupid Red 

This is a box office forum. Of course some of us take this shit serious, cause it's fucking insulting to people who actually follow this shit.