CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

You were bothered and affected enough to call members "idiots" when you were spamming and trolling the Maleficent threads, constantly posting its RT as proof of your superior taste and of critics agreeing with you. Any time anyone disagreed you'd reply with "50%!!!!!!" Now you're shamelessly praising Shitformers even after critics used the movie to as toilet paper. 

Maleficent: $586m 

Godzilla: $488m 

I'm going to say this though, aDIM and Bobby have been much more mature then you about this whole thing.

So it could potentially make 99m. Wow

At that point, they can just kind of fudge it by taking a few hundred thousand from Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday and shifting it into the weekend.

• Like 1

Close Encounters was pretty great, but the ending was pretty disappointing. Otherwise a fantastic Spielberg film

wow, you're actually watching movies!

Good job!

Close Encounters it is. Also, y'all should pick three of the following for me to watch tomorrow (all first time watches expiring July 1)SpaceballsGattacaNbFor Your Eyes OnlyFrom Russia With LoveLive And Let DieGoldfingerA View To A KillNever Say Never AgainThe Living DaylightsRocky IIRocky IIIRocky IVRocky VTerminatorRubber

Terminator for sure. From Russia With Love and Goldfinger too. Of course if you're in the mood for a comedy, Spaceballs has it's moments.

What's Nb?

At this point, I'm not sure TF4 actuals are super important to the studio. They've already announced $100M. And probably even more importantly, they've already announced "biggest opening weekend of the year".

• Like 1

The curse is real

Transformers 4 - 99m
Captain America 2 - 95m
Godzilla  - 93.2m
Amazing Spider Man 2 - 91.6m
Days of Future Past - 90.8m

I ain't giving up until Paramount gives up!!

LOL, you know I have a point!

• Like 1

So, barring an expansion this next weekend, most likely its last day over 1m.

For the few people who made it to page 276 of this thread: I'm guessing that next weekend will see some rather large theater drops for some films. With Tammy, Deliver Us From Evil, Earth To Echo, and America all opening, a lot of older movies are going to have to make room for them.

Fault In Our Stars should lose a ton, maybe even as many as 1500 theaters, but X-Men, Godzilla, and Edge Of Tomorrow are going to take some big losses too.