CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

You don't know that for certain. For all we know T4's legs could be shit.

They can be but based on that its the holidays and it summer they can be shit but still will fly past DOFP. 

For example TF4 should make around 12-13 million today, another 11 million or so Tuesday and then around 9 million Wed and likely 11+ million again Thursday. 

Now go with a 60% drop and you have??? 

183 million by Sunday and then another 4 days of summer weekdays. 

Also Apes will be competition but nothing compared to HP6 and Hp7. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

They can be but based on that its the holidays and it summer they can be shit but still will fly past DOFP. 

For example TF4 should make around 12-13 million today, another 11 million or so Tuesday and then around 9 million Wed and likely 11+ million again Thursday. 

True, but I still think this fails to reach 300M. Even 250M isn't a huge gurantee I don't think. Right now I have it pegged between 270-280ish with a 97-98M.

True, but I still think this fails to reach 300M. Even 250M isn't a huge gurantee I don't think. Right now I have it pegged between 270-280ish with a 97-98M.

True but the question you asked if it will win the summer and it will do handily now. 

True but the question you asked if it will win the summer and it will do handily now. 

We still have GOTG to forward too. Apes as well. Let's see how those do, it's not over and done yet. 2014 has shown us this so far was Spidey and Dragon.

Edited by k1stpierre

Looking at some presales today and tomorrow, TF4 is going to do some big business in Canada over these 2 holiday days.

(monday is a semi holiday, tuesday is actual Holiday) 

As I said this will not be a 3 -day affair like Spider man and Godzilla. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

We still have GOTG to forward too. Apes as well. Let's see how those do, it's not over and done yet. 2014 has shown us this so far was Spidey and Dragon.

GOTG won't make more than 200-215M DOM. Not sure about Apes, though. I say it will decrease from the first one.