CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Holy fuck, you guys have posted like 30 pages in like 2 hours. I don't think I can read all that.

I'm curious, what year in recent B.O. history(like going back to 2002 or so) has taken the longest time to reach a 100 million dollar opener. I'm pretty sure this year is the record but what is the next year?

Well 2003 didn't have any $100m openers at all. Otherwise 2011 took the longest with DH2 finally doing it in mid-July.

• Like 1

Wait a minute.  Is that meant to insinuate that I'm a bear?  I'm neither hairy and nor do I have have a beer belly.    

The beer belly isn't necessarily associated with being a bear.

So what are you? Hairless?

Edited by Noctis
  • Like 1

True story about Jersey Boys, last fall I went with my parents and sister to see the play.  My sister and I were the youngest people there and we're going to be 38 and 40 respectively.  And then my parents both at 63 were the next youngest.

I went to Jersey Boys for my fifteenth birthday I believe

The beer belly isn't necessarily associated with being a bear.

So what are you? Hairless?

Now we're getting into Grindr "stats" territory.  I'm not hairless but I'm not hairy enough to be considered a bear.  

• Like 2

Wait a minute.  Is that meant to insinuate that I'm a bear?  I'm neither hairy and nor do I have have a beer belly.    

im the same as you :)

So, two non-hairy box office gods.  :o

Edited by Empire
  • Like 1

the novelty wears off on that one fairly quickly tbh. the second season is awful and so fucking dull.

Eh. I'm on the third episode and it hasn't worn off yet :P

Agreed. Great first season (who can forget Kate Mara getting eaten out by Kevin Spacey while talking to her dad on the phone?) but quickly loses steam and believability. 

I'm gonna stick with it for a bit though...