CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Now we're getting into Grindr "stats" territory.  I'm not hairless but I'm not hairy enough to be considered a bear.  

As long as a guy doesn't shave his body hair, I'm happy.

Now cuddle me. 

• Like 2

Spatula is that Aniston's man in your avi??? Kind of unacceptable! 

he's in that new damon lindelof show that starts on hbo this weekend. and despite myself I'm really excited about it. excellent reviews from the critics I give a shit about.

he's in that new damon lindelof show that starts on hbo this weekend. and despite myself I'm really excited about it. excellent reviews from the critics I give a shit about.

Andy Greenwald liked it. Which is interesting. I don't agree with him sometimes, but I value his opinion.

The problem is that he hasn't faced strong enough opposition, he pushes everyone over too easily. the next season should probably be the last. otherwise they're really, really fucking pushing their fucking luck

the original British show is great though. people should watch that.

Well... I DON'T KNOW

:lol: Well, I guess I never followed the whole back story of this. Regardless, never attribute to malice what can be attributed to stupidity. :)

Never rarely? Rarely never?

Shit. Meant to type "rarely ever" lol

Exactly. That became my main issue with the show and the reason I stopped watching. He just walks into any room, smirks at the viewer, kills/manipulates anyone who stands in his way and walks away unscathed like it's nothing. 

Hmm... kill?

Okay.

Maybe that will be our always.

• Like 1

Weren't you going to bed?

Andy Greenwald liked it. Which is interesting. I don't agree with him sometimes, but I value his opinion.

Alan Sepinwall and Todd VanDerWerff are like my two favourite tv critics and they both gave it straight A grades so I'm really looking forward to it. and they're saying the third episode focused on my man Chris Eccleston is apparently amazing

• Like 3

He must have told his wife about the runtime and she told him it was a no go.  :lol:

Kinda normal. 

The movie does have a crazy runtime. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Korra starts tonight. Gotta love what the creators had to say about the season 2 finale

[*]Mike admits that some parts of the finale didn’t make sense from a physical perspective, but they made sense from a spiritual perspective – which is all the more confusing. [*]Bryan admits that the final battle between Korra and UnaVatu was not supposed to make sense. It’s supposed to be symbolic and fun on an emotional level. The battle is symbolic in that it’s a reference to the light battle between Aang and Ozai and the duel between Zuko and Azula. [*]Bryan explains that he has no idea what Jinora did during the Book 2 finale; he left it up to fans to create theories of their own. Bryan’s theory is that Jinora harnessed energy she found in the Spirit World and used it to re-energize or trigger the last sliver of Raava, which allowed her to reveal herself.

What genius writers

Ready to start a long drive to Universal city in 30 minutes or so to watch TF4 in IMAX 3D. Lets see how the wife likes it, I told her it is almost 3 hours long, her reaction was "As long as it is not boring like Pacific Rim" (direct quote). She did like EOT though.

• Like 1

I know posting matinee estimates are off limits but if anyone is interested, I thought we could play an "ahead or behind" game so to speak.  Pick a comp and I'll let you know if TF is currently tracking ahead or behind whatever film you chose at the same time in the day.  It could be harmless fun and a way to pass the time.

Jersey Boys