CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Spoilered for controversy

I'm watching Pokemon, and it's the fifth episode and Ash already has his Pokemon evolved into a Butterfree. Unfair

Um do you have some soy sauce?? You're gonna need it after this weekend. For details check the 2014 Disappointment threads.

10:15? Are you forgetting a blanket and pillow?

2 red bulls enough?  

But going in sweats.  Going to be comfortable.  Been a long day :lol:

Maybe I can catch up on the games during the movie.  

Edited by WileECoyote
  • Like 1

Rth is mortal now. Jersey Boys beat him up and dumped him along the side of the New Jersey Turnpike.

You forget all the other films that day that were in the right ball park, people only recall the bad stuff :( ...and ok maybe I had a JB hardon at the time (also recall a few other early est lower than my initial but not by much) but damn all the oldies and only going out in the daytime lol

Edited by Rth
  • Like 6

You forget all the other films that day that were in the right ball park, people only recall the bad stuff :( ...and ok maybe I had a JB hardon at the time (also recall a few other early est lower than my initial but not by much) but damn all the oldies and only going out in the daytime lol

It's ok, Rth. Don't mind him. 

You're a victim of your own success. ;)

Posted Image

• Like 9