Noctis

Friday Estimates: SH2 $15m, Alv $8m, MI4 $4m

I don't know, I don't think there's THAT many people out there downloading movies. At least, I don't know anyone who makes a habit of it.

Lol really? I daresay if you were to go to any general entertainment board most people would tell you they download most movies for free. This decade will be for the movie industry what the last decade was for the music industry.

I don't think going to the theaters will ever fade. It's like "going out" to restaurants instead of ordering food to your home, or going to a bar instead of having a drink at home, or going shopping in malls instead of buying online. It's 2 different things. Compared to music, going to theaters is like going to a concert, as opposed to buying a music cd would be comparable to buying movie dvds/blu rays. So basically by downloading movies or music it would hurt buying dvds & cds, as opposed to going to see live concerts or going to the theaters. That's my opinion.