#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

It was for the wifey. Valentines Day present. :)

Posted Image

As much as I may throw up when doing it, I may have to resort to something similar for my bf for Valentine's Day. Well, save for the Victoria's Secret shit.

Note to self: find investor for Victor's Secret idea

• Like 3

I think you know what it's for :lol:Doubt that's still in its wrapper

The Twilight box set which ED presented along with the Victorias Secret whatever was released on November 13 2013 according to Amazon. Mid August is approximately 36 weeks after that.Draw your own conclusions. :ph34r: Edited by grim22
  • Like 3

The Twilight box set which ED presented along with the Victorias Secret whatever was released on November 13 2013 according to Amazon. Mid August is approximately 36 weeks after that.Draw your own conclusions. :ph34r:

Aw crap now I have to do math......

:ph34r: 

• Like 1

If the dates weren't so out of synch, I'd have assumed the current pregnancy was a direct result...

The Twilight box set which ED presented along with the Victorias Secret whatever was released on November 13 2013 according to Amazon. Mid August is approximately 36 weeks after that.Draw your own conclusions. :ph34r:

#ED! Name the baby Taylor

• Like 3

I agree, the film really just has action and no story but unlike TF3 the ending is more enjoyable.

It just seems like Bay makes action scenes and inputs story after.

I think Bay is a great action director, perhaps he should like Lucas get someone else to direct the films. 

Story is never a priority in this franchise IMO. Bay never considered it a priority, and most of the audience never took it as a priority to watch.

The cinemascore for TF4 is A- isn't it? I mean, that really suggests that most audienece dont care for the story on this franchise.

• Like 1