#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Thank you folks.I'mma get ya Coolio! I'mma get yo ass!

I have better chances at Coolio's ass.

Just saying.

Edited by #ED
  • Like 2

Thank you folks.I'mma get ya Coolio! I'mma get yo ass!

You can't. Coolio is just too funny. He can make a post right now and easily receive 50 likes. 

• Like 1

There's a difference between "can't keep" and "don't want".

(Plus, that was before my time here.)

All I hear about every few months is how LA is trying to steal teams from Minnesota, Jacksonville, San Diego, and god knows where else all at once.

In Metacritic:EOT: 72; godzilla: 62; Maleficent: 56; ASM2: 53.Then, all of this movies are médium (for the critics).

Oh wow they're closer than I thought. Mal has a higher imdb score than Godzilla. Interesting... 

Go EOT with that 72!! 

Apes is at 100 with 3 reviews in. 

All I hear about every few months is how LA is trying to steal teams from Minnesota, Jacksonville, San Diego, and god knows where else all at once.

They keep trying to get the Rams back to. :lol:

Who the hell gave people the idea that "Wicked" is the first time ever that a famous villain was given a backstory and a tinge of likeability? Or the first time that a famous tale is told from the POV of a different character?

Not the first, but definitely one of the most successful. Theatrical box office receipts are probably pushing past a billion WW by now.

They keep trying to get the Rams back to. :lol:

The NFL keeps trying to push it. People here are completely indifferent (which is why it hasn't happened for 20+ years).

• Like 1

I saw Maleficent. It's not my kind of movie, but is far from bad and very far from worst movie of the summer.And it has the best légs. Of the summer. Not just In USA, but all over the world.Obviously, people liked it..And when I saw it, There was only adults, many couples, then it's not just kids. Family is just 40% of this movie audience.

• Like 1

Well likes have become popular lately.There's only 1 man to blame for this.Show yourself.

And right after you say this...

Thinking tomorrow I'll finally get around to my Dragon 2/Fault in Our Stars double feature. YAY FOX

:lol: 

• Like 3

I saw Maleficent. It's not my kind of movie, but is far from bad and very far from worst movie of the summer.And it has the best légs. Of the summer. Not just In USA, but all over the world.Obviously, people liked it..And when I saw it, There was only adults, many couples, then it's not just kids. Family is just 40% of this movie audience.

*SIGH* Can we just make a rule that the general public isn't the end-be-all on film opinions?