#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

All the Maleficent obsession makes me not want to see Maleficent. Anyway, Ill be in the road soon, so Ill miss USA vs Belgium, so ill dvr, but its a boring rode so I'll want to come in here every once in a while. That said, DONT EFFING SPOIL OR ILL END YOU DOG.Seriously. Thanks.

• Like 1

I have never seen E.T.

:ph34r:

oy, you're one of those people :wacko:

:lol: just kidding, it is amazing sometimes to hear what movies people haven't seen especially on a movie site

• Like 1

I used to be on this board where the head admin and founder of the site's username was Waffle. About a year after I joined, Waffle went crazy and started releasing personal information willy-nilly. Eventually, the other admins on the site tricked Waffle into switching accounts with one of them, since Waffle was claiming everyone only hated him because his name was ruined. Once they switched accounts, the admin who had Waffle's account (The Cartoon) instantly IP-banned him.

That wasn't the end of the story though. Waffle still had some personal information saved on his computer, so he (I kid you not) called The Cartoon's nanny from childhood and started screaming at her about how The Cartoon was an awful child. Said The Cartoon was 21 at the time, whereas Waffle was 15. The Cartoon called the cops on Waffle but Waffle lived in Oregon whereas The Cartoon lived in California, so it really didn't help much at all. Eventually, The Cartoon left the site for his own safety and Waffle remained banned, although he would pop up every six months or so under a new IP. We still celebrated the Forum's Independence Day every June 28 though.

Tl;dr I hate Waffles as well

That is quite the story future boy, But, if you're from the future, then who's the president of the United States?

• Like 3

Why would anyone want Dame to gross more than DOFP?

DOFP is really the best Summer movie so far... 

Wrong. Dragon 2 is better. And probably Godzilla too. And Edge of Tomorrow. But I have all of them between 8.5-9/10.

TLAM2 still hasn't reached the 55M it needs for Tele's question in BSG. TF4 will beat it by reaching 165M earlier for sure.

I think I abstained on that one. Probably the best I did.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

I used to be on this board where the head admin and founder of the site's username was Waffle. About a year after I joined, Waffle went crazy and started releasing personal information willy-nilly. Eventually, the other admins on the site tricked Waffle into switching accounts with one of them, since Waffle was claiming everyone only hated him because his name was ruined. Once they switched accounts, the admin who had Waffle's account (The Cartoon) instantly IP-banned him.That wasn't the end of the story though. Waffle still had some personal information saved on his computer, so he (I kid you not) called The Cartoon's nanny from childhood and started screaming at her about how The Cartoon was an awful child. Said The Cartoon was 21 at the time, whereas Waffle was 15. The Cartoon called the cops on Waffle but Waffle lived in Oregon whereas The Cartoon lived in California, so it really didn't help much at all. Eventually, The Cartoon left the site for his own safety and Waffle remained banned, although he would pop up every six months or so under a new IP. We still celebrated the Forum's Independence Day every June 28 though.Tl;dr I hate Waffles as well

I don't even know where to start.
  • Like 3

Well elves suck because they are so cheap and multiply like rabbits :lol: I wasn't a hard core player like tournaments or anything, but I did take it a bit seriously at times. ^_^

This one was built around generating a lot of 1/1 elf tokens for two effects. First, to power up the Elf Avatar who got +1/+1 for each Elf in play. Second, for the Wellwisher who when tapped gives the player +1 HP for each Elf in play. I was not amused when my friend was able to get a couple dozen tokens out there.
  • Like 2

EXcellent.

On Chas's percentage question, everyone who said anything above 100% for Dragon 2 are pretty screwed as well. Dragon 2 doesn't seem like it will match Dragon 1 in gross at all, that is the most shocking result this summer.

• Like 1