#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Mrs. Tele likes it. I've caught a few episodes here and there.

Wifey likes it more than me. They must have something in common.:P
  • Like 2

Blanks seems to only like to do 10 pages or so on a thread and then he stops and does a different thread later.

What I actually typically do is open up tabs of different threads and like while I switch off threads every three pages. Now y'all know my liking method

But he likes almost all of mine. And what he doesn't like, Empire and Mulder take care of.

:D

B.E.N. might be the most annoying character from all the Disney movies.

Yeah he almost completely ruins the movie <_<

What a great guy. He took those Care Bears lessons to heart.

I never watched Care Bears

Blanks is a great guy. I love his likes.

Nomnom

Edited by Blankments

Wifey likes it more than me. They must have something in common. :P

My wife likes it as well. I guess it is more because it targets the female audience through the story, and the male audience through gratuitous lesbian sex.

• Like 1

Jay Brooks gets himselfJay Brooks is in his office. He’s reading a book.JB: Oh George! I love you so, please don’t leave me. I’ll miss you so; you’re the love of my life. Don’t worry Julia; I’m not going anywhere I’ll only be gone for a short while. I’m only off to the store to get some milk.JB stops reading the book and looks at the audience (Camera pans on his face).JB: Why can’t my married life be like the characters in this book? Instead the only thing I ever get when I come home is, “Late for dinner again”.JB puts the book down.JB: Well that’s enough reading for now.Jay Brooks moves his chair around.JB: Man that feels good.Just as Jay Brooks says that, he hears a snap. It appears to be right on his head. Jay Brooks looks just as he does; his chair ends up getting turned backwards.JB: What was that snap that hit me?Suddenly a portal opens up and the shape of a shadow appears before him. The shadow takes form (camera pans on shadowy figure), and turns itself into a man resembling Jay Brooks.JB: Who are you and why do you look so much like me?Imaginary brooks: I am you from a parallel mind. I don’t really exist; I’m simply a figment of your imagination. I’m imaginary.JB: If you’re a figment of my imagination, then what the heck are you doing here? I didn’t ask for you, and I stopped drinking down the boos a long time ago.Imaginary Brooks: I am sworn not to tell you, all I can say is, you are in great danger.JB: What is this supposed to be? The thing that was supposed to be back from the time that didn’t want it to be back?Imaginary Brooks: I see. You might want to head my warning?JB: I have ears and they’re not interested in listening to your tales of time travel.IB: Very well suit yourself.He turns his imaginary head back and looks.IB: The reason I came here was to warn you not to use that stapler to replace that the glue when it gets dry, or else you’ll suffer a backache as a result of it.JB has a confused look on his face.JB: Huh! I don’t understand what you’re talking about. If you don’t make could you please English, even gibberish would make more sense.IB: Don’t worry that English is going to save your life.JB: The only thing that needs saving around here is my sanity.IB: Watch it; I have very powerful fighting skills.JB: That’s ridiculous. You can’t hit me; you’re not really to begin with. Besides if you’re supposed to be me, there’s no way you could have those kinds of mad skills.IB: That’s why I’m imaginary.IB grabs Jay Brooks.IB: Besides does this look imaginary to you?JB: Alright, alright, I get the point. Now could you go back to that dream world of yours or wherever you live?IB: Nope, I’ve got a mission to do and I plan on completing it.JB: That’s it you’re so asking for it.IB puts his pants down, and then looks at them freaking out in the process.IB: I’m sorry you had to see this. I’m really sorry.JB: HA!IB: Oh so you think that’s funny, do you?IB wiggles him around and around until his underwear starts to fall down.IB: Now apologizeJB: Not under my dead body.IB: Very well.JB tries to his gets pants back on, but they end up hitting him instead.JB: Alright, alright. I’m sorry.IB: Are you sorry enough with milk on top?JB: Eh, okay.IB wiggles his hand, and JB puts his pants back on.JB: You know something this makes me want to hurt you even more than I already do.IB: I told you what I needed to, I best be going now.He disappears and JB runs.JB: He’s gone, now I can’t hit him even more than I needed to for hours on end.The end

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

So I finally did it, I finally discovered how many likes I've given. I didn't even know that "given" page on your profile existed.

I have reportedly given 12010 likes so far.

I've given out that many, but have half your posts and half as many likes received as you. :P 

Posted Image

• Like 2