#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Yes.

Honestly, I do some embarrassing shit in real life and on the internet and I'm sure it happens to everybody. I don't care what you did Blank, you're still my dawg

yo awesome too senor pink

I think I might write you a song

• Like 3

See. Walt Disney would defend this project again, the hack, but this is what you get with Disney.

Why hire mediocre writers? First time directors and give them $200m budgets? G-rate everything?

At this point, I'm really only seeing their animated movies anyway.

• Like 1

Jay Brooks gets himselfJay Brooks is in his office. He’s reading a book.JB: Oh George! I love you so, please don’t leave me. I’ll miss you so; you’re the love of my life. Don’t worry Julia; I’m not going anywhere I’ll only be gone for a short while. I’m only off to the store to get some milk.JB stops reading the book and looks at the audience (Camera pans on his face).JB: Why can’t my married life be like the characters in this book? Instead the only thing I ever get when I come home is, “Late for dinner again”.JB puts the book down.JB: Well that’s enough reading for now.Jay Brooks moves his chair around.JB: Man that feels good.Just as Jay Brooks says that, he hears a snap. It appears to be right on his head. Jay Brooks looks just as he does; his chair ends up getting turned backwards.JB: What was that snap that hit me?Suddenly a portal opens up and the shape of a shadow appears before him. The shadow takes form (camera pans on shadowy figure), and turns itself into a man resembling Jay Brooks.JB: Who are you and why do you look so much like me?Imaginary brooks: I am you from a parallel mind. I don’t really exist; I’m simply a figment of your imagination. I’m imaginary.JB: If you’re a figment of my imagination, then what the heck are you doing here? I didn’t ask for you, and I stopped drinking down the boos a long time ago.Imaginary Brooks: I am sworn not to tell you, all I can say is, you are in great danger.JB: What is this supposed to be? The thing that was supposed to be back from the time that didn’t want it to be back?Imaginary Brooks: I see. You might want to head my warning?JB: I have ears and they’re not interested in listening to your tales of time travel.IB: Very well suit yourself. 1:15He turns his imaginary head back and looks.IB: The reason I came here was to warn you not to use that stapler to replace that the glue when it gets dry, or else you’ll suffer a backache as a result of it.JB has a confused look on his face.JB: Huh! I don’t understand what you’re talking about. If you don’t make could you please English, even gibberish would make more sense.IB: Don’t worry that English is going to save your life.JB: The only thing that needs saving around here is my sanity.IB: Watch it; I have very powerful fighting skills.JB: That’s ridiculous. You can’t hit me; you’re not really to begin with. Besides if you’re supposed to be me, there’s no way you could have those kinds of mad skills.IB: That’s why I’m imaginary.IB grabs Jay Brooks.IB: Besides does this look imaginary to you?JB: Alright, alright, I get the point. Now could you go back to that dream world of yours or wherever you live?IB: Nope, I’ve got a mission to do and I plan on completing it.JB: That’s it you’re so asking for it.IB puts his pants down, and then looks at them freaking out in the process.IB: I’m sorry you had to see this. I’m really sorry.JB: HA!IB: Oh so you think that’s funny, do you?IB wiggles him around and around until his underwear starts to fall down.IB: Now apologizeJB: Not under my dead body.IB: Very well.JB tries to his gets pants back on, but they end up hitting him instead.JB: Alright, alright. I’m sorry.IB: Are you sorry enough with milk on top?JB: Eh, okay.IB wiggles his hand, and JB puts his pants back on.JB: You know something this makes me want to hurt you even more than I already do.IB: I told you what I needed to, I best be going now.He disappears and JB runs.JB: He’s gone, now I can’t hit him even more than I needed to for hours on end. 2:35The end

This is great btw

• Like 3

BTW, I get the odd feeling that I ever did write a BO.com story, it'd be a jukebox musical. For example

Someone Like You - k1stpierre

All of Me - MrPink and #ED

Ya Got Trouble - Telemachos

I Like It Like That - Empire

I Don't Care I Love It - BKB

Dream On - Squaremaster

Big Girls Don't Cry - baumer

Baby - Tarzan

Counting Stars - Jandrew

• Like 3

See. Walt Disney would defend this project again, the hack, but this is what you get with Disney.

Why hire mediocre writers? First time directors and give them $200m budgets? G-rate everything?

At this point, I'm really only seeing their animated movies anyway.

Walt Disney the man would hate the idea of Enchanted 2 because he disliked sequels.

Disney the current company on the other hand...

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

I remember John Carter's marketing. I said to myself "Wow that looks stupid". Guess that was most of the audience's thoughts.

The JC superbowl ad remains one of the most head-scratchingly awesome bits of movie marketing ever. It's terrible for selling the film but at the same time it's pretty amazing and brilliant in and of itself.

(I do like the film quite a bit, though.)

• Like 1

BTW, I get the odd feeling that I ever did write a BO.com story, it'd be a jukebox musical. For example

Dream On - Squaremaster

Baby - Tarzan

Counting Stars - Jandrew

What song would I have?

• Like 1

Dream On - Squaremaster

Baby - Tarzan

Counting Stars - Jandrew

I think that sounds like a great idea.  :lol:

• Like 1

Dream On - Squaremaster

Baby - Tarzan

Counting Stars - Jandrew

I don't get a song?

Posted Image

Really? Me of all?

1) I'm pretty much the most talented in this bitch.

2) I've been called by The Voice, contacted by La Academia, accomplished a lot, etc.

3) I'm the celebrity of BOF.

I'm done.

• Like 2

Dream On - Squaremaster

Baby - Tarzan

Counting Stars - Jandrew

I see how it is Blanks.

• Like 1

I don't get a song?

Posted Image

Really? Me of all?

1) I'm pretty much the most talented in this bitch.

2) I've been called by The Voice, contacted by La Academia, accomplished a lot, etc.

3) I'm the celebrity of BOF.

I'm done.

:o

• Like 1