MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

I'm waiting to see if there's any numbers for that movie "America". Its playing at my regal, I never heard of it, and its weird for a small release to even come to my area. I expect it to be out by the end of the week. 

Who wouldn't want to see that movie in two days?

• Like 1

Awesome. Even though I am not an advocate of RT, it feels like Hollywood isn't even trying this summer, and audiences are following suit.I think Apes will open to around 75 and leg it to around 220, but the very crowded August means that GOTG, TMNT and others will have much smaller legs. 16 wide releases in 4 weeks in August.

Too bad the worst movies are doing best and vice versa, 22JS and X-Men being the only major exception

• Like 2

7+ seems a bit low for TF4.

7.5m would be a 30% drop from Spatula's 10.78m and 28% from Paramount's. A bigger than expected drop considering Tuesday kept low due to July 1 in Canada.

• Like 2

I see a lot of movies twice just to see if I will enjoy them a second time or not. Noctis can back me up on this when I say I even did see Half Blood Prince twice even the second time I hated it lol but there have been movies that I've seen twice when I do enjoy it more the second time. It could be any number of reasons. The last time I saw it I know I was very tired and I should not have seen it. I still think the film has some problems in the middle and the dynamic was not as good as the original cast but there's no denying that I enjoyed it much better this time

I enjoyed it overall as well, but the whole Chicago section felt a little too bloated. Bay could have cut that down by about 10 min.

• Like 1

Still not as bad as how Cartoon Network treats serious action cartoons these days.

That Korra news... yeah, it's gonna be done before I'm out of town lol. I'll do a bingewatch in August

Aaaw, I liked the Blind Side. It was at least average to me, I gave it a B rating.

It's alright, but I find it dull myself

• Like 1

Wait...are we still talking about MM?

It's funny... I read this as a different MM and it got me thinking... What if this was this weekend's major release?

Posted Image

And of course, FOUR MONTHS FROM NOW:

Posted Image

• Like 6

Omfg. I'm super done.

This is the third time a hot guy on Tumblr messages me thinking my avatar is me. I mean, I do like their shirtless and nude pics, lmfao. Still though.

This is my avatar.

Posted Image

And they get all excited and ask where I'm from and get all flirty, and then, they disappear when I tell them I'm a man.

Lmfao. Damn, my Queen. Gimme a week of being you. I'd have so much fun. :(

Edited by Claire Jean Holt
  • Like 3

I don't want to compare talent, I want to say, that it's sad, that McCartney has to be the fat farting character ever and ever again. I hate those stereotypes.

The 3 actresses you mentioned, they are beautiful and that's where it starts in hollywood and then you win the oscar for being brave, having the courage to play someone ugly.

This I do understand.

• Like 1

It's funny... I read this as a different MM and it got me thinking... What if this was this weekend's major release?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Blank did you work with the Fox marketing team, posters department ?

:D

• Like 2

I don't particularly like Melissa myself, but come on, why is it wrong for her to play to her strengths, or at least what works?

It's only been a couple years since Bridesmaids and really fame and popularity doesn't last forever, just ask any and every other actor and actress. She managed to make it in Hollywood, she should milk it for all its worth and then she can do projects she wants or be more dramatic etc. She looks different in the trailer for St Vincent.

She is not Adam Sandler. Phoning it in for years now. Maybe the failure of Funny People scared him back to doing this but his recent movies are probably some of the worst he's ever made.

• Like 1

Posted Image

Posted Image

McCarthy's coming from that Oscar.

• Like 2