MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

Do what's in your best interest. You can do cayom, but you can also still write scripts in the meantime if you want.

True... it's just very hard for me to write dialogue and stay committed to a story anyway. :/

True... it's just very hard for me to write dialogue and stay committed to a story anyway. :/

You don't need to write scripts anyway, your synopsis for your Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson stories are good enough as it is.

• Like 1

8th UPDATE, Thursday, 10:30 PM:Tonight is the second day of the five-day holiday weekend for newcomersTammyDeliver Us From Evil andEarth to Echo and the Warner Bros.’ comedy starring Melissa McCarthy is leading the pack of the newbies, adding another estimated $5.5M to bring its two-day cume to $11.7M. Day to day, it was down 10%. The Jerry Bruckheimer-produced horror film Deliver Us From Evilis next with about $2.6M down about 8% from yesterday to bring its two-day total to roughly $5.4M while Relativity’s Earth to Echo garnered about $2.6M for a two-day cume of $5.2M. How to Train Your Dragon 2 and 22 Jump Street — both in their third week of release came in with about $2.5M.  Of course, the holiday box office king is Transformers: Age of Extinctionwhich pulled in around $9.45M today, up around 23%. For this July 4th holiday, tonight plays more like a Friday night as everyone heads into this long weekend. More in the AM.

• Like 3

You don't need to write scripts anyway, your synopsis for your Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson stories are good enough as it is.

Thanks :) I need to get back to work on the new one soon...

• Like 1

I felt it was two very different movies (the first half vs the second half). So much so it was a bit jarring.

Yes it did take a turn when they

went down to Miami

but I dug it. Even though there was an obvious tonal shift I thought the important thing was that

was able to amass a following and rebuild his life and build a relationship with his son.  

I thought it had a great message for people having to start over in life. It's not pretty when you hit rock bottom but with the support of family and friends and the work you put in you can do it.

• Like 1