La Binoche

Thurs #s (Deadline): T:AOE 9.45, Tammy 5.5, DUFE 2.6, ETE 2.6, HTTYD + 22 JS 2.5

Encore is playing an Independence Day marathon all day. Never forget our heroes Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum. 

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Posted Image

it's like everyone forgets that Randy Quaid died for our sins.

• Like 5

it's like everyone forgets that Randy Quaid died for our sins.

Maybe if he didn't go batshit insane, we'd give him credit. Fucking Eddy Griswold

• Like 1

For everyone complaining that there's nothing to see this weekend: 

You have to remember this movie is not playing everywhere. Even if a lot of people want to see it they won't be able to.

I didn't see it listed at a theater near me.

• Like 1

Dragon 2 really needs to beat 22 Jump this weekend either in the 3-day totals or the 5-day totals, just as a matter of dignity and pride. 4th of July weekend would assume lots of families and kids together for parades, fireworks, etc., so it should do it.  Probably 9 million for Dragon and 8.5 for 22 Jump over the 3 day.  If Dragon loses to 22 Jump for the 4th weekend in a row, then it is basically time to say there is no hope for the human race.

Dragon 2 really needs to beat 22 Jump this weekend either in the 3-day totals or the 5-day totals, just as a matter of dignity and pride. 4th of July weekend would assume lots of families and kids together for parades, fireworks, etc., so it should do it.  Probably 9 million for Dragon and 8.5 for 22 Jump over the 3 day.  If Dragon loses to 22 Jump for the 4th weekend in a row, then it is basically time to say there is no hope for the human race.

So dramatic Ando. :lol:

• Like 2

You have to remember this movie is not playing everywhere. Even if a lot of people want to see it they won't be able to. I didn't see it listed at a theater near me.

Yeah thats playing in like 1 theater in South Carolina, if at all.
  • Like 1

Dragon 2 really needs to beat 22 Jump this weekend either in the 3-day totals or the 5-day totals, just as a matter of dignity and pride. 4th of July weekend would assume lots of families and kids together for parades, fireworks, etc., so it should do it. Probably 9 million for Dragon and 8.5 for 22 Jump over the 3 day. If Dragon loses to 22 Jump for the 4th weekend in a row, then it is basically time to say there is no hope for the human race.

Why is it that big a deal if Jump Street beats Dragon?
  • Like 2

My top 5 are:

1. Toy Story 3

2. Toy Story 2

3. Toy Story

4. Transformers: The Animated Movie

5. The Incredibles

No one's going to talk about this?

I mean, I have fond memories of it, too, but... yeesh!

• Like 1