#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

I missed a lot of good stuff. Especially how the attempt to change the subject to Tele being around to fossilize the Jurassic Park mosquitoes in the amber failed once geography came up.

Fuck you :lol: 

I am going to bed now. I got my daily dose of all of you for today. 

• Like 2

Fuck you :lol:

I am going to bed now. I got my daily dose of all of you for today. 

Just after 2:30 AM I see. Makes sense. CJohn's nightly terror ends for now.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3

Yeah, she is :lol:

Should have confirmed but I had this strange idea Massachusetts was in Canada :lol:

You. You are the reason that people become Massholes. And the rest of the nation has to suffer because of it. Fuck you.

That's cool, isn't Portugal right next to Greece?

No, no. There's some place that starts with an I in between them. Y'know, one of those placed that nobody cares about. Indiana, maybe? I dunno.

• Like 1

You. You are the reason that people become Massholes. And the rest of the nation has to suffer because of it. Fuck you.

No, no. There's some place that starts with an I in between them. Y'know, one of those placed that nobody cares about. Indiana, maybe? I dunno.

Ireland, I think.

• Like 1

Iberia.

Come to think of it, Spain used to rule Portugal. Things would be so much better for cinema business there if that was still the case.  :ph34r:

Maybe we should just give it all back to the Romans.

I'm off to the airport in an hour or so, in the meantime I feel like another random roulette of likes for hitting 8000 posts. Will choose a thread and like all posts in it.

Cough cough forum games cough
  • Like 1

Are you ready for this? 

Glowing reaction is dripping out of a recent New York City test screening of "The Imitation Game," the long gestating biopic about Alan Turing with "Sherlock" star Benedict Cumberbatch in the role.

Keira Knightley, Rory Kinnear, Allen Leech and Matthew Goode also star in the film about the Bletchley Park codebreaker and cryptographic genius who was chemically castrated by the British government for being gay. The Weinstein Company are planning to release the film later this year where it's expected to be a major contender in this year's awards race.

Posted Image

The Summer 2014 blockbusters are so boring to talk about. The fact that the most exciting thing to have happened during the last few weeks was Paramount's lie says it all. 

Instead let's look at the surprises and sleeper hits on the horizon. I saw a trailer for The Hundred-Foot Journey today. Looks like old people are going to be all over it. 

Edited by Boogie Nights

That is PC awards bait if I ever saw it.  I can't imagine many critics would give this a bad review even if the film stunk.  Does any film or tv show with homosexual themes ever get panned?

True but what if it's actually really good? Harvey Weinstein paid $7M for US rights -- the highest amount ever paid at the European Film Market. 

WW YTD top markets

The top 3 markets account for 50%, top 10 78%

Pos,Same LY

1(1)-Domestic share 31%

2(2)-China 13%

3(4)-Japan 6%

4(3)-UK

5(5)-France

6(7)-Sth Korea

7(6)-Russia

8(8)-Germany

9(9)-Australia

10(10)-Mexico

• Like 7

WW YTD top markets The top 3 markets account for 50%, top 10 78% Pos,Same LY1(1)-Domestic share 31%2(2)-China 13%3(4)-Japan 6%4(3)-UK5(5)-France6(7)-Sth Korea7(6)-Russia8(8)-Germany9(9)-Australia10(10)-Mexico

Viva Mexico!
  • Like 2