#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

I think I will just pass on ever playing one.  ^_^

Pretty much all of them through 10 are fun, very story focused, turn-based strategy RPG's with a ton of replay value and a lot of fun stuff to do on the side.

From there on things are considerably less fun. 

Edited by Mango
  • Like 1

And seriously folks can we just NOT talk about Dragon's box office anymore? I mean fuck, it's depressing.

I blame Television. You know the TV show that gives kids no reason to want to see a movie when they can already see the characters at home on TV.

• Like 3

Pretty much all of them through 10 are fun, very story focused, turn-based strategy RPG's with a ton of replay value and a lot of fun stuff to do on the side.

They also have among the best video game music in history.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

I blame Television. You know the TV show that gives kids no reason to want to see a movie when they can already see the characters at home on TV.

Good old Katzenberg and his oversaturation of successful IPs. 

Eh, not a big fan of going back and playing old games unless I really love them, so I think I will pass.  :ph34r:

:WHATanabe:

Here, I can translate into English for you, even though it removes a little of the charm

In ten years time, the five people who managed to catch How To Train Your Dragon 2 in theaters will band together to take Hollywood in vengeance. There's simply one way to be theatrical enough to achieve such a mission: build synthetic dragon androids to ride into L.A. badassily! Their mission: assassinate Angelina Jolie and Channing Tatum for being the two main causes for Dragon 2's disappointment. It will go as follows"

Blankments flies in on his robot that looks like Toothless! Empire flies in behind him doing loops on his dragon robot! Meanwhile, Angelina Jolie and Channing Tatum are making out! Brad Pitt turns and looks at them in sadness, crying because he is like a virgin in Jolie sex at the moment! Angelina Jolie and Channing Tatum explain the sex is necessary for their method acting. Brad Pitt continues crying anyways. Fancyarcher and Spaghetti fly in on their own dragons, which are pretty adorable, if I do say so myself! The four dragon-mounted BOF members all breathe fire on the making out couple, burning Channing Tatum to a crisp! Oh no! 

Angelina Jolie, inexplicably surviving thanks to her deal with the devil AKA Clint Eastwood, says "Why would you do this guys? Killing people, especially hotties likes Channing Tatum isn't particularly nice!"

The four on dragons reply in unison "Well, you're not nice for having Malefishit destroy Dragon 2!"

Angelina Jolie laughs and replies: "Only five people bothered to watch How to Train Your Dragon 2; the only reason I made that shitty Maleficent movie was so Dragon 2 could be destroyed in a firey crisp, kinda like what y'all just did to Channing deary. After all, the moviegoing public needed to know there was only one dame, and it's me, DAME JOLIE!!"

The four gasp at the revelation! However, something is rotten in the state of Denmark. Fancyarcher asks an important question: "If there's only five people who watched Dragon 2... who is the fifth person?"

Angelina Jolie shrugs but then is shot out of nowhere. She turns around and gasps! Brad Pitt has shot her!

Brad Pitt states, "Oh my god, woman who I treat as a wife but am not actually married to, you knew I loved Dragon 1. It made me cry and shit; why would you try to ruin it's sequel? It was just as good as the first one!"

Angelina Jolie comically misses the point: "Dude, why would you share that? Crying and shitting at the same time is super gross."

Brad Pitt won't take his beloved's bullshit anymore! He shoots her again, this time killing her! "Die you meanie, Dragon, killer!"

Fancyarcher, Blankments, Spaghetti, and empire cheer in unison, "YAY BRAD PITT!!"

Brad Pitt looks at his dead ex-lover, and feels remorse. He starts to cry. "Why, oh why? Why did I do that?"

Empire walks up and says, "Don't worry, Brad Pitt. I have an excellent idea for you."

And then, Empire took Brad Pitt to meet a dear friend, Claire Holt. It was love at first sight.

"Claire?" Brad Pitt said.

"Brad?" Claire Holt replied.

"You're as beautiful as the day I lost my stupid ex, Jolie." Brad Pitt said. "I'm glad I found you."

"I am too," said Claire Holt, hopelessly in love.

And that is the story of how the future's biggest power couple, Brad Pitt and Claire Holt came to be. Eventually, they made many biological babies together, and Brad Pitt decided that his kids deserved a trilogy. He and Claire Holt went in on producing and making their own How to Train Your Dragon 3, bringing back the cast and crew of the original movies, while writing in roles for themselves.

And EVERYONE lived happily ever after. :D
  • Like 7

Good. :D I'm around just not posting as much but that will change with GOTG coming up.  ;)  :D

Glad to hear :)It'll be sooner than that, Druv. Comic Con is coming, and you know what that means.
  • Like 1